Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday nite

Today, I spend my day alone and peacefully. Apparently not.

I go to gym to attend the bodycombat by christina. I decide to wear a cap to conceal my hideous hair. Plus, I am wearing shorts to do bodycombat and ABT later.

No kicking, No jumping and no stretching.

I don't want people behind me to enjoy te spectacle of me falling copiously out of my shorts in the class.

Then Lily comes and attends the ABT class with me. Surpisingly, the class is not that crowded like last week.

Is there a big party carry out later?

Then I go to sauna room since the steam room is spolit. I hate sauna room because any metallic accesories on my body get hot and burn my delicate skin. I don't like the feeling of heated hair ( plus striking conversation with people inside ). I just listen to the conversation made by James S and his friend inside ( mostly regarding the new gym at Bugis)

Then I go back home to rest. My legs are really aching like hell. but I am still not satisfied with my legs. I still think ithe thighs are still not toned yet.

I hate doing squat.

Kern calls me out of sudden whether I am going to club later. She feels a little bit alone today , so she can chill out with me a while if I am going. Today no one is asking me out so I stay at home. morever she calls me at 11pm. Then I decide to accompany her but is stopped by her because i don't want to feel left out later. I guess I will be staying at home then.

I promise kern to meet up one of the days then.

I spend my night doing a job search.

I just got rejection letter again from NIE. Suddenly I feel lost and slightly disappointed. Perhaps God has a better plan for me in long run. i cannot deny that life is a test. Everyone has his/her own test. I just ahve to strengthen my will further.Time to remould my future plan again.

We often get emotionally disappointed when certain actions, moral behavior or events in our life don’t meet own expectations. We sometimes measure things or plan for certain outcomes according to our personal standards and wishes. We even tend to expect others in our lives to be on the same exact track of thinking, which in return accentuates our criticizing attitude and increases the severity of our disappointment with them.

When things turn against our plans or wishes we lose hope. When we study and analyze our traits, it becomes easier to recognize our shortcomings and mistakes.

Dwelling heedlessly on this bitter feeling of disappointment may lead to rage, anger, resentment or a deep sense of loss and sadness. This is the negative side that Satan immediately introduces to us when he senses our deviation from the straight path.



BANISH the Satan and be optimistic. Nevertheless, I am just a human with no supernatural power.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style