Sunday, August 21, 2005

Retail Therapy

It seems raining these few days. However, It does not dampen my shopping mood today. I meet David at Orchard MRT station at 2.30pm. The venue is changed to KinoKuniya Bookstore.

Then we go the toilet at fifth storey as david want to gel up his hair because he does not go back home. He is on reservist period now. Gladfully, he still want to go shopping with me.

David: What! You bring this dry product [ Gatsby's wax ] ?
Esjay: I always use this. Hairgel is so cheapskate and gross.
David: I don't know how to use this.
Esjay: Same application except it is dry. Just take a little, spread on ur palm and apply on your hair.
David: Sure or not?
Esjay: Well, it's according to the instruction.
David[ looks at the container]:But it's in japanese.


I go to Perlini's store to get myself a necklace because the previous I bought broke. I feel naked without anyting on my neck.

Then we decide to have lunch first at Lucky Plaza because I have not taken mine yet. We go to Watson's store to buy cough syrup as David is having a cough due to long stay at the army camp. I realise the place remind me of Baobae plaza at Bangkok. Everyone seems to speak non-english here.

The Lucky Plaza is always crowded because it is Sunday. The foodcourt is packed with people hence we decide to change venue to nearest foodcourt at Scotts. Before that, I buy writeable CDs cost me $30.

Then I have Indian vegetarian food for my lunch since the queue at Yong Tau Foo stall is so long. The food sucks big time and worse still it cost $3.80. Wasteful.

Esjay: Damn! there, a male model , 12 o'clock. [ he is chatting with a MAC sale assistant ]. Let's hide.
David: Where? How u know he is model? He does look like a model.
Esjay: Faster hide. [ Pull david to nearest counter ]
Salesgirl: Hi, can I help you?
Esjay: No, just browsing [ never realise that it is cosmetic counter]
David: Why you want to hide?
Esjay: I must not let him see me in ugly clothes.
David: He knows you?
Esjay: Duh!


We walked to Far East Plaza [ People here are so beautiful ]. We window-shop around and manage to find a kiosk which sells cheap shades. I buy two shades [ same size of the Nicole's and the same shape of Aaron Kwok ] for only $12.90 + $8.90 together.

Fulfilled.

Along the way, we talk about our mutual friends which struck me a dialogue from Mean Girls.
Regina: We do not have a clique problem at this school.
Gretchen: But you do have to watch out for "frenemies".
Regina: What are "frenemies"?
Gretchen: Frenemies are enemies who act like friends. We call them "frenemies".
Karen: Or "enemends".
Gretchen: Or friends who secretly hate you, we call them "fraitors".
Regina: [rolls eyes] That is so gay.
Karen: [gasps] What if we called them "mean-em-aitors"?
Regina: [scoffs]
Gretchen: No, honey, it has to have the word "friend" in it.
Karen: Oh...


Since David needs to book in later at night, our shopping period is quite in rush. The last stop will be at Heeren. I want to buy a trunk from NUM stores but somehow I am a little bit skeptical with the cutting and the colour beside the colour

Low-waist. Loose Front. Tight Bum. WTF

Trunk is just trunk, why need to be so fanciful and gay?

Esjay: So many type! I like this green one. Very normal.
David: Don't you ever choose that?
Esjay: Why? Anything green is beautiful, especially on me.
David: Someone bought it before you.
Esjay: How thrilling! I do not know he likes green too.
David:I shopped with him before.
Esjay: Thanks. I don't know I can make green famous colour.


Then I decide not to buy the trunk but instead I get a pink knitted top from Jean Pierre. Stunning. I also get myself pierced again. This is first time for David to see someone get pierced. I even buys a handphone strap because I am going to persuade my mum to buy me a new handphone with camera.

Ngage does not suit my appearance.

Esjay: From Far East to here, how come most guys sport army crew cut hairstyle and wear tight fitting clothes.
David: How they are short in height too? Very clony.
Esjay: They remind me of Oompah Loompah except they have good fashion sense and good hairstyle.
David: True.


Then David's friend comes and meets us. We have a chitchat for awhile before going back home. Then last stop at Bossini. David get himself a bag cost only $17 so he can put his laptop inside.

We take train home with sense of fulfilment.




We are testing my shades and the clothes I wear today

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style