Saturday, August 27, 2005

Party Party

While waiting for David to call me later,I decide to go gym to attend bodypump, followed by the bodycombat and lastly ABT. Today Lily won't be going ABT with me since she will be attending hip hop class at Bugis.

I hear Bugis branch is very nice. Sighs.

Then I decide to buy the hairband, a hair highlighter at Basic Beauty at Heeren. David says that the party will be a blast and we can go in free as his friend is like bigshot.

When I enter the gym, I realise I forget to bring my shoes. No wonder the bag is extraodinarily lighter today.

Wasted trip. And Money.

Then I have to go back home and wait for David to calls me.

Along the journey home, this old man starts to come closer to the woman behind me. The woman rolls eyes at him and continue reading. Then I begin to be very suspicious because he keeps trying to have close proximity with anyone. I just carry on looking at him. True enough, he is trying to grab something from the guy's pouch. And that guy is not aware of it. I just act blur and looks at the scenery when actually my eyes keep eyeing on his action. Then he shifts to other cabin.

best still, he still trying to prey on this lady who is sleeping in the train. He apparently get so close , very close to her , trying to take something from her Louis Vutton or the bracelet. I just keep on eagle's eye on him. Too bad, the lady wakes up when the action starts. She gives that guy a stern stare. Apparenly, She gets pissed to know that that old man is between her both legs. Laugh out loud.

Then I go home and have dinner.

We meet at 7.15pm at Lakeside to go for dinner first. We proceed to Raffles City Food court so that he has his dinner there while I go to Gents to change my earring stud. I do not know that it is such a hassle and pain to have earring. I have difficulty to wear the stud back.

Bling.Bling. I love it.

After dinner, we walk to Funan IT mall because david wants to search for the software there. Too bad, the shop is closed early, hence we do window-shopping at Challeger store. It will be better to wait awhile since COMEX exhibition is coming this thursday at Suntec City.

After that, we walk around the citylink and to HMV store. I bump into Ronnie, a old good friend of mine, rather ex-friend. Apparently, he pretends not to see me even though we face to face with each other. I guess he still not forgive me for my childish behaviour. I have been so long trying to say sorry to him but whether he wants to accept it, it is not my problem.

I am just collecting my karma points.

Then I just do not bother him because I do not want to be embarrased by him perhaps.

Around 10pm, we take a bus and meet david's friend. I make a biggest fool of by myself today in front of stranger. I feel very trashy tonight. I do not know what have gotten over me. Maybe I am wearing Mickey Mouse tanktop.

I think I make a bad impression of myself. Even David is surpised with my cheap antic to be humorous.




Bling Bling



I feel so well-treated when we manage to get the club in free and people around us just look at us with astonishment. Thanks goodness, David gets to know big fucks.

The power of networking.

The party is blast but then I feel “completely drawn inside this underground world of complex characters". Everyone comes into own cliques. I have been observing the people on the dancefloor. I can sense loneliness and insecurities behind those happy faces.It is like people who’s gone to a disco looking for love, life and acceptance.

A weekend of extreme pleasure where rules don’t apply, boundaries are non-existent and physical perfection is demanded.

This is no acceptable. Even David is gone to his old clique. I am alone and bored standing near the dancefloor. As usual, I put on my defensive position and be cool. Just waiting for time's up.

How I wish I am not here suddenly. Partying is not my cup of tea out of the blue.

I must get out of party culture. Even the disco music cannot drown my loneliness.

I think the most important sense for me is to feel I belong somewhere to someone.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style