Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka, Malaysia

Today I decide to follow my parents to Johore Bahru. We are celebrating Malaysia Independence day today.Laugh out loud.

My father who takes off day today suggests to take new bus service at Tuas Interchange at secondlink.After my mum is back from work, we start to get ready and take a cab to Tuas Bus interchange.

We realise that there is not bus service to Johore Bahru via secondlink but there is one at Jurong East bus interchange. My father gets wrong information.

Bad thing is my mum is going to nag about this and I do not like this kind of mentality not to accept the mistake and learn but instead attacking the mistake made more deep. I really do not like my mum's attitude sometimes.

Luckily the atxi driver takes a pee at the toilet. We take the same cab and drive to Kranji MRT station. From there, we take a smiley yellow bus to Johore Bahru via first link.

Then we decide to go Kotaraya for shopping but end up to Larkin interchange. I always think that Larkin is Kotaraya. My mum is quite pissed to know that we are not going to kotaraya since we are at larkin.

There are so many Malaysian and Johore Bahru state flags.

We decide to have lunch at hawker stall at thirsd story of the Larkin plaza. It is kind of weird to see those crowd especially when I am wearing bermuda. Eyes just fix on my inappropriate dressing. I love the food here.




Merdeka Flags, Yong Tau Foo and Batick shirt I am wearing



My parents order the safest kind o food here: Fried chicken rice. Everytime, we go Johore, they definitely order fried chicken rice. But for me, I prefer variety. I order Yong tau foo. At first, I am quite skeptical choosing the condiments on display. They do not look appertizing especially the vegetables.

Heck care.

I assume that I have a good stomach and order a lot of green and other else. It cost me RM7.It is quite nice , surpisingly. So do the fried chicken rice. The owner comes and talks to us for a while. She tells us that there are so many Indonesian workers today. Since it is Merdeka, I guess they have an off day today.

Then we shop for grocery. I love going wet market. It can never make me not stopping fascinating the stuffs there. My mum and I love raw vegetables (ulam).We buys a lot of those, especially when they are cheap.

Those stuff contribute to my good complexion.




I love Goreng Pisang in Malaysian.



Then we walk around and buy some food to bring home.Then we do not know how go home as we decide not to take 170 bus. Worse still, the weather is damn warm even in later afternoon. We cross the interchange just to go to the yellow bus terminal.

We decide to take bus 666 via secondlink to Jurong East Interchange.The ticket cost RM7.50 per person. My mum is very shocked to realise that the ticket is very expensive and worse still, she knows that the trip will be very long since there is so many bus-stops along the way.

I give my mum catty, fierce look when she keeps complaining in the bus. I get to know from the driver that the ticket from Jurong East Interchange to Johore BAhrus cost $3. Today, so many people whom I believe are mostly foreigners boarding the bus.




1)Bus CW3 2)Looking very pissed 3)Happy to go home



The journey is indeed a long one but I love to see the unknown environment and appreciate the beauty. I feel at peace seeing those people having such a rustice and slow lifestyle. I wonder how they can be happy with small income.

We reach the Second Link at 7pm but we ahve to wait for more poeple to take the bus ( which apparently none ). At last we reach Jurong East interchange at 8pm.

Again, it is my obligation to go out with my parents but if there is any chance, I will not go on trip with them. Unless my mum takes life easy and she will be more open-minded.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style