Friday, August 12, 2005

A lone

I love to donate. It make me happier.

Plus the money is not mine but my parents, hence they will be blessed by God with good health and wealth. I am just a messenger,

I spend my day at home because I realise my money is getting depleting. Last time, I have concession card but now travelling is like a waste of money.

I am getting bored and my blog is getting boring. Time for everyone to know me well.

Favorite Flower: Sunflower
Favorite Scent: Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier
Favorite Authors: Roahl Dahl and Dan Brown
Favorite Book: Da vinci Code
Favorite Condiment: Sambal Belachan
Favorite Pair of Shoes: Gucci sneaker
Favorite Local Channel: Any drama star chen li Ping
Favorite Beauty Products: Concealer by MAC
Favorite Magazines: Men's health (local)
Favorite Cookie: Chocolate Chip
Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate chip
Favorite Chocolate: Toblerone
Favorite Junkfood: Big Mac
Favorite Restaurant: Rice Table restaurant
Favorite Months: January and December
Favorite Number: 1
Favorite Day: 15th
Favorite Fastfood Joints: Subway and Burger King
Favorite T.V. Shows: Simple Life, Charmed, One Tree Hill
Dream Car: Rolls Royce
Favorite Comedian: Selena Tan
Favorite Subject: Fashion
Favorite Radio Station: Lush 99.9
Favorite Occasion: My birthday
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Simpsons
Favorite Fashion Designers: Gucci
Favorite Clothing Store: Zara
Name of Pet(s): Meg
Favorite Athlete(s): None
Favorite Sport(s): Tennis, Water sports
Preferred Brand of Jeans: Levis
Favorite Accessory: Necklace with E pendant
Favorite Fruit: Kiwi
Favorite Vacation Spot: Bangkok
Favorite Drink: Fruit Juice
Favorite Food: Nasi Lemak
Favorite Hangout: Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Essential Brew
Favorite Dessert: Brownies
Favorite Movie(s): Anything blonde
Favorite Cable Channel(s): Starworld
Toothpaste: Darlie
Favorite Cake: Nut and chocolate
Trademark Expression: How thrilling!
Usual Get-up: Jeans, Tee,
Favorite Place: Sentosa

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style