Tuesday, August 02, 2005

lily Bday

I skip my training session in the morning due to rain again. I just wake up at 11am as I know I need to meet lily later in town. I eat my brunch while watching Scrooge at HBO channel. I am late as usual. I take train to Somerset and reach at 2.11pm. There is no sight of Lily so I call her and she asks me to wait for her for another 5 minutes. Thanks goodness, I am not late.I just listen to Corrine May CD at HMV while waiting for her.

There she comes, with green tube. Sexy. She asks me where we shall eat - Sakae Sushi or NYDC cafe. I hate to make decision at the moment but since we are at the first floor, I decide to choose NYDC since it is our first time. We are being served by the nice malay guy, kamil ( I think so ).We cannot decide what to have. After browsing, I choose parmesan mushroom spaghetti and Lily orders Chicken Pizza. We share salad and potato soup. We add $4 more to have a set lunch.

Lily; What kind of tea do you serve ?
Waiter: We have earlgrey and ice lemon tea.
Esjay: Then I have iced lemon tea
Lily: How about coffee?
Waiter: we have only hot coffee and iced coffee.
Lily: Then I have hot one.
Waiter: You want it to be served now or later.
Lily: later . Then to Esjay : You better get your drink first.
Esjay: Ok. Is my tea served hot or chilled?
Lily and waiter roll eyes.
Lily: It is ICED lemon tea.
Esjay: yeah hor.


While waiting for food, we decide to watch movie after that but still not sure what movie to watch. I give her a little present self-made by me. Not that pricy or even expensive gift for her. I cannot afford to but one but maybe I afford my time to spend time with her on her birthday.




We enjoy the salad more than our main dish



I regret my decision to choose NYDC cafe for our lunch. The food sucks. this is my first time I do not finish my food. I just hate it. And Tobasco sauce is horrible. I only love salad and potato soup. I do not even enjoy my iced lemon tea. NYDC cafe is just famous for its cakes, rather those dishes they whip.

I just hate it.




See my expression above. Apparently I enjoy the salad and Lily's pizza only.



Esjay: Which movie you want to watch?
Lily: I'm easy with choice. How about island?
Esjay: Oh. We have two choices. One with digital format and one does not. So which one you prefer?
Lily: Of course, digital format.
Esjay; Why? The other one use VCR to run the movie?


I want to pay for the meal actually but I only pay $20 but Lily pay the balance. I think I have the right to treat her on her birthday but she understands that I do not work yet.




Lily is enjoying the music I burnt for her and I am just expressing myself.



Then we walk to Cineleisure slowly because we are damn full. Then we reach there. We are still undecided what movie to watch. Now, we choose either sin city or the island. At last, We just buy tickets for Sin City at 4.45pm.Now, lily inisists on paying for the tickets.Then we go to Takashimaya S.C because I need to return books at the library there. Then we walk back slowly just to make our digestive system working. We still have 30 minutes.

We go to the toy shop just to browse but I do not know that Lily love Winnie the pooh. How can the male bear has a name of girl. It is so gay but he is a good leader anyway. Lily buys herself a Hello Kitty Coin bank which I cannot understand why.




Lily is surrounded by pooh bears



Time to go in the cinema now. The Sin City reminds me of Dick Tracy and Kill Bill vol 1 and 2. It is the most disgusting and gross movie I have watched since Kill Bill. There are too much violence and gore. I even flinched at the certain scenes which i find very disturbing. There are few frontal nudity fo female form. It is kind of funny to watch such show with a girl. I mean that actress really has breast and bum and she just appear in the big screen. Weird.

Esjay: gross!!!
Lily: Yeah, I don't understand the plot or soever but now I know why it is uncut version of Sin City.
Esjay: Why? Is it longer than the one with cut version?


We skip the idea of going to gym because we suddenly lethargic after movie. However, Lily has a craving for some cake. I decide that we go and check out the Galilee Friends cafe, former lips cafe at 6th storey,cineleisure. We order brownie with ice-cream and mousse.




I love BROWNIES.



I supposed to wait for Sam to meet me at Cineleisure because he is at the town. But then we already finish our brownies, hence I accompany Lily to MRT station. One the way, I donate 20c to the NUS undergraduate who does the tin donation because today is their flag day. I do a good cause. Then we bump into Sam who looks dazed from the far. It must be his working fatigue. Sam wish birthday to Lily and then bid goodbye to Lily.




I hope she enjoys her day today with her angel




We then walk to Cineleisure Foodcourt since Sam wants to have his dinner there. He orders Chicken cutlet from Taiwan Cafe beside Cafe Cartel before changing seat outside. He orders fish soup with rice as dinner. I am just too full to take anymore food. I just accompany him only.

Then we walk to Cheers store to buy drinks but the drinks here are so expensive.Hence we walk the nearest 7-Eleven store and also realise that the drinks are equally expensive.

Esjay: Hey, what you looking for at Guardian?
Sam: I am looking for sweet.
Esjay: huh? Guardian do sell sweets?
Sam: Yeah, it is speacial kind of sweet.
Esjay: But Guardian is pharmacy leh. i don't think they sell sweets.
Sam: It is a special kind of sweet but they don't sell here. sighs


Then we go shopping at Cold Storage supermarket. Sam manage to get her special sweet and also a cheap drink whereas I buy myself some muesli snack for my breakfast. I need to lose some weight.

Sam: Why buy so healthy food? Siao!
Esjay ( beat his stomach like a drum) You hear this. I am so fat now.
Sam: If you are fat, then I am obese.
Esjay: But you are cuter.


Then we hang out awhile at Mcdonald. So I buy large fries and we both enjoy the fries slowly and talk about music again. Then Sam wants to buy belts. So we quickly go to Bossini store to check the belt out since it is 9.30pm and it may be close soon. He manages to get the belt at $22. Then we take bus home.

It has been a long day today but I enjoy very much despite spending money much.




healthy snack and "special sweet". That is Sam, good-looking but camera shy guy



At last, I manage to convince him to take photo. Anyway, I spend my time searching for job. Oh yeah, I get the call from AIA to come down for interview this sat. I am not sure whether to have my haircut

Dilemma.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style