Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Home again

Today I spend whole day at home. I just too lazy to go out, even going to gym. I just feel so bored stiiff at home, hence I decide to go community library at Jurong Point. I manage to get good books and then go to Banquet foodcourt to buy fish noodle soup that cost me $5.50.

I felt so cheated.

Then I spend my time looking for job online and read the books I borrow just now.




My four ++ experiences in NTU soon



The environment is hostile to me in some respect. Of course, this will change.In the meantime, I have no choice but to resign myself to keeping a low profile. Everytime, I try to coomunicate my views, I will meet with negative response.I guess my values are quite different to those of the people around me.

I could be well be the object of somebody's envy or resentment.

Refuse to let anything others may say or do undermine my stability and self-confidence.in due course, i will emerge the winner, right.I just stop any conforntation ( wich i always do ). Other won't be sympathetic to me. I wont be tempted to the point out the error of their ways. This would make matters worse.

Be true to myself and take a back seat. Look after myself and wait for the situation to improve. I must tune my brain to know that change for better will not happen overnight.

Now, it is difficult time. There is great potential for a change to a much better situation, but nothing is settled yet. Yet nothing in my past experience can guide me in this instance.

Some brilliant guys told me:
1) Be absolutely clear in my own mind what I want the income to be.
2) Make sure thate ach step I take leads me in that direction.
3) Proceed with utmost caution.
4) use common sense
5) Be streetwise and adaptable
6) Stay on the alert for signs that my approach is not working.
7) Be very wary.
8) Provided I take nothing for granted, success is guaranteed.

I have so many unrealistic expectations of myself that make me give up halfway. I am tempted to take risks in an effort to hurry things along. I do not realise that things can easily go wrong, hence fears and insecurities can surface.

I must fight battle of my own. The struggle with my ego, the problems it create for me, or with another person. In anyway, I MUST take all my courage and will-power to win the fight

Against myself.

Low profile of esjay.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style