Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sentosa

I wake up at 12pm and have a breakfast bought by my parents. Sam call me to join him to go Sentosa later. We meet at 2pm at harbourfront MRT station. Then we go to Guardian Pharmacy as Sam wants to buy sunblock lotion because he is on medication for his skin and he cannot be afford to have extreme suntan or even sunburnt.

He is quite shocked to realise that the sunblock lotion costs $20++ . He is definitely going to use it sparingly. We also buy two large bottle of distilled water at 70c each. Then we go to provision shop to buy soem bread and tidbits before aboarding the bus.

After buying the tickets, we queue for the blue line bus to the beach. Amazingly, even at 3pm, there are so many people coming to Sentosa island. We enjoy the tidbits first while waiting.I sms Bunawar whether he wants to join us to the fashion show tonight since we have extra invite.

Esjay: I wish I can work here at Sentosa?
Sam: Yeah , but why?
Esjay: I think they have the coolest uniform, like those at Bossini.
Sam: yeah.


Then we stop at Tanjung Beach nearby and walk to Tanjung Beach to check out the event being held there. Then we stop at the tram stop to wait for the arrival of the tram. The weather is damn warm. Luckily, we manage to get the seats at the tram. We just enjoy the ride and scenery at the beach.




Check out the hairband :P



We skip going to km8 bar because there are no girl accompanying us today. We alight at Mahalo beach and walk along the beach and then we cross over bridge to the small island and just chill out there. We just a dip and enjoy the tranquility even though opposite us is the ever happening sunset bay.

I enjoy the moments for while until some idiot's dog swim towards me. That dog is damn big, similar to wolf's size. I get freaked out. Of course, people around me are laughing their head off.

I receive sms from unknown number:
xxxxxxxx:Hi...Surpise...!Me with Bee lan now..What do u wan us to buy for u from Shanghai? U can reply to Beelan's Singaporre no.
Esjay ( ponders who ):Hui Hui with Bee lan? or Hung Yong w bee lan....hmmm a shade and a nice tee v neck.
xxxxxxxx:Beelan and hengyong lah...We'll try to find...beelan going back next thurs...
Esjay:She better do...U choose good one tee..ME still find job..ask bl to sms me when back to sg...Nice to hear from u both...Miss u guys..


I do not know that I can very mushy.

Anyway, I am anticipating someone's reply but then people still want to act diva again and don't bother to reply back. If he can reply to David's sms at fast rate but not even mine, worse don't bother to reply, I guess that I am taking his friendship seriously. I know what to do next. What goesa round, comes around. One does not live alone in this world.

There will be the time that one has to pay for his crimes.

Then, we wait awhile to dry up before going to palawan beach to have our bites at 7-Eleven stores. There arre so many beautiful young babes hanging around that area. After that, we take a bus to Tanjung Beach to take the shower there. Apparently, taking shower at the cubicle is horrible. The water is dripping slow. I rather take shower outside in open air.

Sam also complains that he does not even feel that he has already showered. We just wash away the sand and dirts only. Plus, it is very crowded at the toilet. Never take shower at 5.45 to 6pm. This is the time when people want to go home.




Trying to be japboy



The queue is super long at departure area. Then we take train to Dhoby Ghaut. Sam goes back home to shower before meeting me later to attend the NUM fashion show while I walk to Raffles place to have my dinner there. Apparently Burger King Restaurant closes at 7pm, hence I eat fish flipper meal at McDonalds restaurant.

I wait for more that one hour for Sam to meet me. Something is wrong when he does not reply my sms. I bet he takes a nap which is true. Then I meet him at Clarke Quay at 9.15pm. We go to Liang court since Sam has not have his dinner yet. We have dinner at Mcdonald's restaurant

Sam: Can you stop wearing that headband? You look like a girl.
Esjay: I can't help it when my hair is damn long now.
Sam: It looks horrible on you.
Esjay: I feel sexy to be androgynous.
Sam rolls eyes.


As usual, I am always conscious of people's comments, especially good comments. Hence I go to toilet , apply Gatsy's wax and comb side-parting. The image looks weird but heck care.

Then we walk to Club Momo. I manage to go in despite wearing sandals. We have goodies bag.

Zirh products.

Happy.

The problem with Fashion show is that the organizer will purposely delay the showtime for 15minutes to 30 minutes so that the dancefloor will be filled up. Those motherfuckers who think being late is very fashionable come with attitude and then sneak to the front to get the betetr view.

To hell with these monkeys.

While waiting, I notice so many people are wearing NUM clothes. I am not sure whether they are the friends of the owners who think it is courtesy to wear their products or they just want to be related to NUM and sit at VIP tables or just wear because they like the clothes. That's why I do not wish to buy their products because it is not exclusive at all.

At 11pm, the show starts with a drags dancing and miming. I realise that it is not sexy to be andrognyous after all. *laugh*
Then there are some game where 5 hunks have to parade and dance with their tops off. What shock me and Sam is that two of the participants only 20 and 18 years old and they are so beefy. What is wrong with these people ? They don't even look like they are of their own age but older.

Then we skip the fashion show and leave the club momo since Sam needs to work tommorow. We take cab home but along the way, I ask Sam to drop me at Buona Vista MRT station because I have not enough cash to continue the journey home.

Thanks goodness, there is still train services.

Sam: What's wrong with them? They look so old.
Esjay: Well, they gym hard to get that killer bod, hence they look slightly mature.
Sam: Must be the proteins they consume. Too much.
Esjay: yeah, What's wrong with them?

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style