Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday nite

I spend my whole day burning CD for Lily , which I think my ibook is burning hot due to continuous burning of CDs. I think Lily will be surpised to receive so many CDs from me, including two compilations of CDs by me. I just hope she likes it.

There is major activity at California Gym: Cycling class ( claimed as the Asia's largest cycling class being held ). HEnce no ABT class. Luckily Lily asks me whether I am keen to attend Bodypump by Collin later which I am. I am just a little bit skeptical because it is Saturday and it will be conducted at studio 2 ( which is smaller size ).

I quickly rush to Orchard when Samuel calls me. I am surpised that he wants to join me for bodypump at California gym as long as I have free pass. I meet him at the entrance at 5.15pm. I am so paranoid because I don't want to be late for the class.

We are being introduced to James, the sale consultant since the girl, Winnie I am looking for has quitted. He is nice enough to let us attend the class first. We change fast and wait by the door till the hip hop class is over. I manage to see Lily enjoying in the class. Once the class ends, we all rush into the class like some fanatics and start taking the board to secure the space.

Yvonne is with lily today and it's her first time ( again ) for the class. I introduce lily and Yvonne to Sam and vice versa. The place is fully crowded. The achievement I do today is doing squat with 40lbs. It feels good to feel the pain on my thighs.

I just want to have nice and big legs.

Sam quits halfway during the class because he took a meal before meeting me. He can feel the meal he had earlier, coming out from his system. The class by Collin is quite easy compared to Tony.

I want to attend the body combat class first before meeting David but Samuel does not that keen to attend while Lily has to attend a birthday dinner with her close friends at Ang Mo Kio.

We just shower and leave early. We have dinner at S11 at Cuppage centre. I just have Tom yam noodle while Samuel has his fish noodle soup. Then we shop at Bossini and then at Cold Storage.

We decide to buy the drink here since the drink at S11 foodcourt is exhorbitantly high. The drinks we get are on the shelf and hence not cold. We decide to put our drinks at the ice-cream cooler/freezeer first to chill while browsinga round for some tidbits. We come back to collect our drinks and line up for the payment. We realise that there is cooler that stores the chilled drinks beside the express counter. Samuel checks the price and he does not want to pay extra 15c for the coolness.

We are damn dumbings. That's sweet.

Then we go to HMV to check out the new store: Garcon. There are no much variety of clothes there. I wills tick to Re- shop for clothes. Samuel persuades me to go to NUM store to window-shop. I am not that excited to go there.

We just browse around. I say hi to Kevin, the sub-owner of the store. The clothes here are damn expensive.Actually, I do not buy NUM products not because of the price but because almost everyone has NUM products and I do not wish to be caught wearing a same clothing as other stranger.

No originality.

Then we are approached by the young sale assistant there to pass the free invites for the NUM fashion show for their new lines of clothing for summer tommorow. Being good-looking does have perks.

*thick-skinned*

Then Kevin come personally to us and say hi. I am so interested in his green flip-flop. Then he personally bring us to the other store and serve. Talking about being treated like celeberities, being served by one of the owner.The customers and the sale assistants are curious about us.

*thick-skinned*

I: U have so many stores at HMV, You must be rich now.
Kevin: No lah, we only have small stores, but not like we are owning the whole Heeren and that is considered rich.
I: Truly


Then after that, I get the call from David to meet him now since he already fetch his engineering associates from overseas from Changi Airport. We meet David who has his dinner first. I introduce him to Sam and vice versa.David tells me that Bunawar is at Holland Village with his friends. I bet David can enjoy my company.

It has been a long time he clubs, even with me. He enjoys himself with me and Sam.The good thing about Sam is that he can easily click with my friends and make my friends feel at ease. I am glad there is not awkward silence between any of us.

Party is a blast.

Then around 2.30am, we head for supper. We share murtabak , yeah three of us share a plate of murtabak. Plus, I break my rule of losing weight : Do not eat after 8pm.

Then we take taxi home.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style