Sunday, July 10, 2005

Life of Life

I am alone at home again. My parents will be back very late today.it means I have freedom to walk around naked, watch TV naked and surf internet naked. Love being bare and basic. However I put on my briefs when i eat . I think it is rude to eat naked. [laugh]

I spend whole day at home. I bought my breakfast , cook my lunch myself. I spend some quality time reading some motivational books I borrowed from library. Yes, i read in nude. Time to ponder and change my life,

Life is a series of choices. We all have choices about how we will act or not act,and those choices can have repercussions later on in life.

I have a low self-esteem for many years. We think we get upset because of the bad things happened to us. For example, being treated badly by a loved one or betrayed by a friend of colleague. It's certain normal to feel intense hurt and anger when someone you trusted has taken advantage of you.It can be sometimes be quite difficult to develop feelings of optimism and self-respect again.

Of course, I get depressed for yet another reason. I feel defective and inferior and believe that there is something deeply wrong with me. I told myself I was not confident, charming, pretty, or even smart enough to feel happy and worthwhile. I compared myself to others who appear to be more confident and successful.

"I'm not like that."

There are people who get depressed because of difficulties in their career or personal relationship. Many of us base our self-esteem on being successful at work, at school and relationships with other.

For two years, my mind is being programmed by a toxic friend[ during secondary days]who claimed to be a very good friend to psychologically abuse me to worthlessness of self. He was a good actor and know when and how to manipulate my weakness to help. He pay evilness for my kindness.

I was made a victim of circumstances.

Epictetus said," Men are not disturbed by things, but by the views they take of them."

the bad things that happend do not really cause us to become upset. We get upset because of the way we think about these events.

Only one person in this world can ever make me feel depressed,worried or angry - and that person is me.

Well, negative thoughts are natural. Nearly all of us think this way from time. I could change for better. Thank goodness.

I just love reading such motivational books.

I feel hungry so I go to pioneer mall to buy my dinner. When I walk towards the foodcourt, I bump into this toxic friend who does not realise he is front of me. I just avoid him to do my stuff. When I look at him and look at myself, I am lucky that I changed better in terms of physical and character. At least his consolation is that with his looks, he can manage to attract old aunties.

[laughs]

I do some grocery shopping at Giants supermart and the walk home. It is kind of lobe distance especially when I am carrying these stuffs. I watch the NKF show while enjoying my Nasi Bryani.

I hate it when my dinner is being disturbed by the call. My mum calls and ask me to buy dinner for both of them. Reluctantly, I leave my dinner halfway and go down to buy the dinner.

A virtuous child will fulfill his obligations towards his parents.When we realized how much our parents have done for us, every son/ daughter must love and respect his/her parents, must be good towards them and must be grateful to them.A child who does this will be bounteously rewarded with paradise in the hereafter and will enjoy a life of happiness and comfort in this world.

No complaints.

Luckily, I do not miss the beautiful performance by Fann Wong as a beautiful peacock. I have never like Fann wong, but as her performance is simply blown-away [ not the acrobatic stunt with the tea candles] . What amazes me more is the segment by the five hunks [ Ix, Christopher, Geping, Jeff and Adam] I do not know Geping has nice bod. Truly, hard work in short time to get buff bods is really inspiring. I am too slow

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style