Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday

Another boring day.

I need to prepare another good resume to be emailed to Halizah, hopeful that she can help me get any job at the moment.I don't expect higher , will be ended up disappointed.

"When one door of opportunity closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. Anyway, A job search is a process, not an event in life. I may plan to pursue it over a significant span of time, not just a week or a month.

Just keep the process open-minded. Just be patient.

I know I have to anticipate an emotional roller-coaster ride as I move through the process of search. Things to be expected can be tantalized by leads and prospect but also deflated by setbacks and disappointments.

I must understand I will expect uncomfortably long dry spells, when nothing seems to be moving forward except impatience.

Job search asides, I don't believe that hacking of xiaxue's blog becomes the article for Straits Times.It is like we are losing one of the assets of Singapore. Anyway everyone love reading trashes.

I suppose to go to swim but today is cloudy weather and suppose to go gym but I miss the yoga session. Hence, I go and meet Voon at Buona Vista for awhile before deciding to go to my favourite Cafe, Essential Brew. It is very crowded there so we have to sit on first storey. I order camomile tea while he orders sunset freeze ( I think so) and two appertizers: coselaw and baguette ( I think so too ) . We chat for awhile .

I even bump Felicia and her friend. I did not know her friend still recognizes me but I don't. She looks very chiselled now, compared to that time we went for the wakeboarding course together. Nice to meet felicia again. I do not manage to catch up with her longer. Briefly I know that she is teaching now.

I hope I can get into NIE and be teacher.

After that, I go back home and have dinner. I suppose to meet Sam in town but my mum wants me to accompany her to my auntie's house to take some goodies.

Obligation,

Anyway, It is kinda of too late to meet him in town. Nowadays I am so lazy to go town unless to gym. I spend too much on transportation. Stay at home and read the books I borrow at jurong point community centre just now. Books on yoga and detox again.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style