Tuesday, July 26, 2005

First day of detox

I wake up at 10am. I'm still unsure whether I shall carry on with detox program since I cheat myself by eating fried mee. Anyway, I just continue and see how it goes.

No strawberry. No papaya.

Hence I just blend pineapple, green apple and tomato to make a morning drink. Before that, I took a warm drink with slice of lemon. It is a great way to begin the cleansing and purification process.

Then I start burshing my whole body with loofah brush. YEs, every reinvigorating circular motion of my brush gives my body and spirit a chance to let go of the memory of the toxic and negative things I have been holding on to.

As old cells comes off my skin, let the old memories start to come off with them.

Then I dress up and go to Jurong point to buy grocery for my next three day plan. I buy mostly vegetables at NTUC with total cost of $20 only. Then I reach home at 1.30pm and then do my lunch drink : celery, apple, carrot and cabbage.

I do mistake, that make me puke, nearly. I shall not blend the contents but to juice them. My mum is not that supportive of my doings. I just don't bother much.

Day to get rid all ( at least most of ) negative things I want to remove from my life.

I do some yoga by myself because I am too lazy to travel to town to attend hatha yoga by mazie. After that I start to do my vegetable broth for my evening meal.

Warm vegetable broth
1/2 medium-sized of cabbage
2 medium potatoes
1 large onions
i handful parsley
4 clove of garlic
4 large carrot
2 stalks celery
handful of spinach
3 tomatoes
brocolli

Put all in giant stockpot. Next, pour in frsh wter - till the water-line rises half above all of the vegetables.Keep it low boil for 25 minutes. Turn off the ehat and let it sit for another 20 minutes. Strain the broth and discard all of the vegetable remains,, thanking thm for their contribution of vitamins, minerals and exceptional flavour. My mum see those remains with heart pain because to her, it is just a waste. I just cannot stand her nagging and not being supportive.

I don't have tortoise to give the remains as food. She does not understand that those are just rubbish, not vegetables anymore.

As usual, i still need to do my routine work but now I substitute coffee with chamomile tea with honey to calm me down.

I do not have candles for for evening comforts.

After dinner, I just walk around the neighbourhood for an hour with my favourite music. Trying to enjoy the fresh air, the laughter of the children and the smiles of the strangers.

After that, I do my littel transformation in the bathroom. Learn to appreciate myself. tell myself that I am gorgeous, spetacular, fabulous and fantastic.

Sweet dreams and goodnight, sunshine

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style