Wednesday, July 06, 2005

creativity

I am going to Ang Mo Kio library to do my master dream list. Then Guziel calls me to ask what i am going to do later. I tell him my plan. He laughs at my intention to go library to do unneccesary thing where I should go and find job.

Well, I beg to differ actually. I just trying to maximise the potential of my brain actually. I do not want people to call me dumb black hair dude for ever. I have been spending my four years using left side of my brain, it is time to balance my thinking and use the right side of brain.

The right tasks included rhythm, spatial awareness, Gestalt (whole picture), imagination, daydreaming, color, and dimension. The left included words, logic, numbers, sequence, linearity, analysis, and lists.

Good news: When people who were weak in one area were trained in that given area, and what's more, simultaneously strengthened their performance in other areas.

For example, if someone who had been weak in drawing skills was trained to draw and paint, their academic performance increased overall especially in subjects such as geometry where perception and imagination are so important.

Another example is the right-brain skill of daydreaming, which is essential to your brain's survival. Daydreaming gives needed rest to those parts of the brain which have been doing more analytical and repetitious work, exercises your protective and imaginative thinking, and gives you a necessary chance to integrate and create. Most of the great geniuses used directed daydreaming to help them solve problems, generate ideas and achieve their great goals.

I am just trying to sharpen my brain to certain depth. Brain is the only God-given gift and we should make full use of it to have better life. Anyway, nothing wrong to dream.

People need a purpose for their lives. As human beings, we function better when we have goals- and a reason for being on this earth that goes beyond keeping ourselves alive- and beyond making money and acquiring the things (i.e. cars, houses, stocks) that our society uses to measure us.

And I am blessed that I am not born with disabilities. These people [ with disabilities ] dreams big despite society's negative attitudes.

Enough said,

Guziel decides to meet me at Yio Chu Kang stadium for a jog. We have pause for awhile because there is Rugby competition carrying on. We just enjoy and watch the competition. I am impressed by the hard training they have to undergo before competition. No wonder, they have such a big, and nice bods. Maybe I should dream to be a rugby player.

*smile*

After that, Guziel goes to town to attend pilates at his gym while I ahve my swimming routine because i do not feel like going to cali gym for any class or training. I hate the crowds there.

Then go home

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style