Saturday, July 16, 2005

career choice

Nothing Much to do but to wait for Guziel to finish his meeting with his girlfriend at 3.30pm. I decide to sms him that I am going to wear like executive : Shirt and pants. But he just wears simple only.

Poser as usual.

We meet at Jurong East MRT station tentatively. On the way there, there so many primary school children aboarding the train. I guess they are going for the NDP rehearsal, seeing all of them are wearing red tee shirts. How come the school does not cater bus services as what it suppose to do, especially on saturday.

I alight at station and wait for Guziel. Imagine standing duirng the journey from Jurong East to Tanah Merah. Even people are rushing for a seat which is not meant for them [ for the old people and kids ].

Suddenly I see more primary schoold children but from different school waiting for the train in neat fashion. I guess MOE want this children to understand taking the train with friends.Just assumption.

THe career fair is somehow a flop, to my opinion. It is very small and not much people attending the fair. Nothing interests me here actually except MOE. I did see some familiar faces from california fitness center booth.

We go to the MOE booth, the biggest booth among the rest. I need to ask enquiries regarding the teaching positions and I am considering following my sister's footstep to be one. The salary is very tempting : $2568 + $300 [ if i can get tuition ] = 3K.

I can buy car and condominium.

Then we walk around and stop at SCDF booth to check out the salary. Officer's pay : $2618. We is being approached by the beautiful Mdm Ong, to explain us the working system of the Office in SCDF. I cannot imagine myself in uniform and carry big waterhoses.

So wrong.

After filling some forms, we take a train to Bugis to have dinner. I have my fried Hokkien noodle and Guziel has siew mai and wanton noodle for dinner. I still forget that I am wearing a shirt and eating noodles with gravy is a bad idea. the gravy just splash all over my shirt and Guziel's newspaper.




My latest look



Why I still have a bad table manners? Embarrasing.

Then i decide to go home while Guziel has to go back to hospital. I just dislike crowd nowadays.

I think I am going to stay late at night to watch my all time favourite movies : Aliens I and Aliens II. Then I sms someone whether he is interested in watching Fantastic 4 for $1.60 due to ST anniversary. I know I need to go early to buy the tickets at cineleisure. I wait and wait but no reply.

Then I decide to go online and see him online. I thought he may still at hospital and I can understand that no usage of handphone in hospital but to see him online,it gives me surpise. Then I message him twice at different time.

No reply.

I get peeved. This is serious matter. Even I am busy at the moment, I will try to sms or message back as a form of courtesy unless otherwise. Maybe, I expect too much [ which i don't ]. Nevertheless, I decide to call off and do my own plan.I don't even know what he is thinking and planning.I just go offline after waiting.I don't want to miss the movie

I just feel irritated.

I manage to get his sms reply at 11.17am. How sincere!

I am going to play the games by his rules.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style