Tuesday, July 12, 2005

black magic

Today I have to accompany my mum at home since the contractor for forfeiting of windows panels will be coming later but when I woke up and is told by mym that the contractor is still not her and ask me to call them.

I'm just woke up. I hate this kind of obligation. Anyway I still have to do the task right.

Apparently I spend my whole day at home again since the contractor comes and check the windows panel and the actual fitting will be after 4pm. There goes my scheduled training at cali gym.

Then my mum suddenly feel sick when she taste the tapioca leaves brought from Indonesia. Her tongue starts to get itchy and eventually cause chest pain. She has difficulty to eat and drink water. I am not that worried until in evening when she looks half- dead.

I am really do not what to do.

Then she wants me to accompany her to grandpa's house at Boon Lay for traditional medicinal assistance. I will not say that my grandpa is witchdoctor or some magical healer [ bomoh ]. My grandpa is very religious and pious man.

Reluctantly again, I follow her again , seeing her in such painful state. Once we reach there, we are welcomed by the visitors who sought help from my grandpa. My grandma is also not in the good health state. Suddenly this visitor keeps stealing glance until he asks my mum that I am his son.

I am like DUH!

I had grown up and even taller than him. I just give a diplomatic smile to him. He asks me to join the conversation with them. I tell him that I do not know how to involve chit-chat session with old people.

After they leave, my auntie and family come too. There is so much things to say and I love listening to them and act gorgeous. I just loves it.

My uncle says that we should not just take any wild tapioca plants anyhow and even takes the plants without proper permission from rightful owner. As usual, mum is defensive regarding this. What interests me is black magic cast on my mum when she was young.

I do not know that someone casted a spell on my mum that whenever she saw my father, she just hate and despice him. I am quite surpised to know from my mum, she really hate my father and she is with me and my sister.

According to auntie, my mum was lucky to be married with very patient man like my father or else they would be ended up divorce because no guy could not tolerate my mum's hideoous behavior that time.

I only remember the black cat incident when I was very young. I hate black cats since then. This cat kept scratching the door with that kind of screeching sound but the most spooky part this cat call my mum's name. I am not bragging that my mum is such a kind and good soul. Some people just simply jealous of and even hate her because she is just a perfect housewife, mother, friend, daughter, wife and any role she plays. This cause higher expectation from my mum to my sister to be like her, to be a good daughter.

So outdated.

Now, when my mum has this excessive burping or belching, my auntie makes an assumption that she is under bad magic spell again since my mum has been going to sort of clinics, hospitals and even traditonal cure, they find nothing wrong.

How can everyone in my family is so backwards? I just roll eyes.All those teachings and religions, i wonder.

Anyway, listening and learning from their conversation enrich my knowledge somehow.

Around 10pm, we go back home.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style