Thursday, July 21, 2005

another day

I wake up quite early everyday but then My body is just too heavy to rise. Hence I end up waking up late again. Then I have lunch I bought downstair and then go to Jurong Point library to return the book and borrow Men's Exercise magazines.

I take a train to Killiney Road just to pay my phone bills.Suddenly i just don't feel like going to gym again. I just loiter around for a while and then walk to YMCA. I realise that Mcdonalds restaurant is closed down for renovation.

I walk to Funan Centre and have my dinner at Foodcourt. Then I take a bus to clementi because I need to buy some stationery and files at Big Bookshop.

Anyway, I have passion for cooking. I definitely buy a cookbook there because it is cheap. This time, I really shop ( with impulse ) at bookshop.

Then I take a bus 99 when Samuel calls me to meet up. So I stop at Jurong East and meet him at JE MRT station. I decide to go IMM for dinner. We had dinner at KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell restaurant. Coincidently, we have a healthy taco bell meal. We chit chat a while again before going to Kopi Tiam to have our ever favourite breakfast set: coffee , kaya toast and two half-boiled eggs, However, the stall close early so I tell him that I need to buy the cheap chicken at Giant mart again. This time I buy two whole chickens.They cost only $9.

Sam and I act like two himbos as usual. We go and try out bits of the candies and preserved items there. We go and eat like nobody business. But of course, we do buy their stuff. I buy preserved ginger for my mum and Sam buys sour plum for his brother. Apparently, the aunties look at us with dismay.

That's thrilling.

Then we go to Burger King for awhile and enjoy the green teas.

Sam ask for my opinion on relationships and love. I just go dumb. I can advise anyone on any topic except these two.

No experience.

Then I take bus home while he takes taxi home.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style