Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Swim

Today, my headache is giving me trouble again. I hate having one because my whole system will just collapse and I won't be doing anything much but just sleep. That is waste of time.

I go down to foodstall and buy sinful Nasi Lemak for breakfast.

I decide to against the conventional way of soothing my headache by going out to get the fresh air. I suspect my room contains bad air plus my whole house is very stuffy.I must do some reading on fengshui on the house.

I go to King Albert's park to have my lunch as well as to do some planning and reading. Then Guziel calls me and ask me about his accident at the bathroom that cause him swelling on his foot.Hence I give him some advice on the proper treatment to reduce swelling.

When to use cold treatment
Cold therapy can also reduce muscle spasms, and cold is noted for killing pain, reducing swelling, and lowering metabolic activity.

Combined with compression, cold can produce dramatic drops in tissue swelling, because cold initially constricts the walls of blood vessels and compression restricts the amount of blood which can reach an injured body part (another therapeutic intervention, elevation, helps to 'drain' a damaged body region of excess fluid). Studies show that cold produces large decreases in oedema (swelling) and better reduction in discomfort, compared to heating.

Cold decreases muscle spasms by making muscles less sensitive to being stretched, and, like heat, cold can be used to treat low-back pain. Research suggests that cold works better for individuals who have had back pain for more than 14 days, while heat may be more effective for those with more recent pain.

And when to use heat treatment

The application of superficial heat to your body can improve the flexibility of your tendons and ligaments, reduce muscle spasms, alleviate pain, elevate blood flow, and boost metabolism

Heat appears to be best for un-tightening muscles and increasing overall flexibility. Although heating can reduce muscle spasms after a back injury, heat should not be used on sprained ankles or strained muscles

Then we meet up at Bouna Vista for a swim. We have a good swim and leave at 7pm because the crowd starts to come. We have dinnet at Foodcourt at Holland Village and then chill out at Coffee Bean cafe for a while.

I order Pink Lemonade cost about $3.30 while Guziel orders some milk tea.We talk about the future, the resumes and life generally.

Then we take bus home.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style