Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday alone

Today I am quite surpised that I will be staying at home on weekend. There are friends whom I am not that close with asking me out but I am on financial diet today. At least I make my mum pleased to see me whole day.

I start to have headaches especially when I start using my brain to think. I will always think of my future and how I am going to attain happiness. Imagine getting happiness can be very stressful.

Then my mum and I have a hearty conversation. Sh starts to talk about marriage.I start to roll eyes.Her expectation of me to marry a university graduate is high since my sister does not choose graduate as a life partner.

I scold her for being shallow. Does she cares about my feeling if I am to choose any university graduate just to satisfy her expectation and sacrifice my happiness. I think that 's wrong. Love is not made to order.

Talking about marriage or even relationship, I start to think do men love to be complete? Every relationship a guy gets involved in absorbs all his time on his partner, and makes him slightly less fun to hang out with. But at the same time, he is enviable.

But singles like me make an important realization that one don't neccessarily need love to elad a complete and fulfilling life.Maybe people think that to live without a girlfriend is not living - but they forget about themselves.

I suggest that they should assess the sense of self in terms of own tastes and preference.If you feel that there is something missing in your life, don't lunge for a romantice opportunity to fill the void.

Not that I am going to stay single for the rest of my life. I would love to hold my beautiful child on my arms. I am just trying to put love on hold till I am fulfilled.

To those who just experienced breakup,take a few minutes to recreate a better version of yourself such as go over your strengths and weakness and again, include things that may ahve been pushed out of the way during relationship.

Time to reconnect.

While we all need a certain level of love in our lives, we'll probably find it when we least expect it. Who knows I am enjoying jazz live band in one pub, I ll probably notice sweet little princess two seats away, laughing at same parts as me. When I talk to her, she'll be surpised at my self-confidence and originality.

I know that It is great to be me for awhile.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style