Friday, June 17, 2005

Harry is back

Harry is in the town now.

I go and meet him and Lincoln at 4pm at Bugis Junction because Lincoln wants to show him around the Bugis area like the Temple at Waterloo street, Sultan Mosque as well as the Sim Lim Square.

Then I meet them at the Edge before deciding where to go.Today I take over as tour guide and lead them the way. We walk to Suntec Convetion Center just to show him the beautiful structures of the building and the geomancy of the structure itself. We stop by at the road and tell him that building is the National Library.

Somehow, it is quite true about Singapore is Singapore have trying to be the first and best in the World or even in Asia - despite the small size. We are such shallow people who believe in getting first class citizenship but then suffer due to the power of money. Cost are just high everywhere. It's all about the money in Singapore

Harry comments that he prefers Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok better than Singapore as the people there are much open minded, accepting, friendly and easy going. I think likewise too.

Anyway, we walk down to the citylink and then proceed to Ya Kun Toast cafe to let him try hard boiled eggs which can never been seen at Holland. He does not like it at all. Then we walk back to citylink and go to Esplanade. Cam whoring time

Then we walk to the Merlion site and take pictures before chilling out at TCC cafe at boat quay because we feel warm and tired.I order Sea of Gold as usual while Lincoln orders Sea of Passion but Harry orders decaffeinted Columbia coffee. After that, we walk to Lau Pa sat




We r more like tourist than Harry



This time, we order satays for Harry and he also want to try Malay foods as he already try Chinese food at Maxwell early when Lincoln brought him to Chinatown.I order Gado-Gado, Mee Rebus and Mee Siam for him. We eat togather. He like Gado-Gado best. Apparently, There is a dish in Holland named Gado-Gado but the peanut sauce here is much better than thsoe at Holland. Gado-Gado is just similar to vegetable salad with peanut sauce except they do not have pieces of lontong.

Then we have my stomach filled. We chill out at some plae for while before going back home.




Esjay & Lincoln

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style