Thursday, June 09, 2005

Feeling depressed

Life is full of changes. Everyday events and our reactions to them sometimes interfere with our sense of well-being and peace of mind.I get constant nervous breakdown today because I am so afraid to check my examination results.

These result will determine whether I will get to be a graduate.

I keep trying to run away from the truth because I know reality bites. I can not afford to accept failure again.Now, I experience depression and it is getting intense every minutes especially when I think of the future ahead. Feeling of fears and worry prolong to such an extent that daily functioning can become difficult.

But I try to be optimistic somehow.

I take a train to City hall and have a lunch at McDonalds Restaurant at YMCA before hitting the gym. I have a splendid time doing bodycombat despite feeling breathless at certain points of time. I feel lighter and relaxed.

Then I go to the Centrepoint Food Court while waiting for Lincoln to pass him the money. Then at 7pm, we meet and head to cineleisure foodcourt to have dinner. After that, we go to Takashimaya to meet Sam after his working hour. We sat awhile at McDonalds restaurant for chitchat session. I brave myself and put on the smile constantly despite feeling disheartended about the unknown.I don't want to spoil everyone's mood somehow.

Then Sam gets a call from his friend who asks him to attend the opening of the club at Magazine Road. He asks us whether we both keen to follow him there. Well, we are not even invited at all to such party and we don't even know the host too. But Sam really wants us to join him. Hence we will go but leave early. We take a cab to magazine road. The club is named Club MoMo, formerly a Madam Wong II. Sam's friend brings us in without any queue.

The place is just full of beautiful people. I just cannot fit into such crowd. I do not dressed up to the nines to attend such glamourous event. They manage to take glimpse of Allan Wu and Wong Lilin but I don't and cannot be bothered.

Beautiful.

Then we walk to the Clarke Quay MRT station and take a train home.

I am still feeling moody and my mind is just clouded by fears and worries.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style