Friday, June 10, 2005

Courage

Today, I decide to go to school and check my final result. Yes, I pluck my courage to really go to school and use library terminal to check the result.the feeling fear is very intense and strong.Lincoln calls me to check my result fast so that he can help me find the job opening. He even wants to help me to check for me. This kind of event , I rather do it myself.

I am so worried about failure because I cannot afford to lose anymore time.

Butterflies in my stomach when I start keying my matric number and password. I try minimise the window screen but suddenly it just caught me off guard and the result pop in front of me.

Speechless.

Finally, I graduate. No tears of happiness but my haertbeat pause for awhile. Somehow, the day seems so bright and cheerful. I feel so relieved and lighter. It is a mixed feeling somehow. Nevertheless I am grateful and thankful for God.

New Chapter of my life.I finally get out of NTU.

I go back home but my mum is not around for me to sharemy happiness. Tonight I rather stay at home to recall back my years of study in NTU.

My mum enter my room and ask whether I want dinner. I just tell her that I graduate. She smiles. And that is the first time, she smiles so beautifully. A smile I can tell that she is proud of me today. Seeing her so happy nearly makes me moved to tears. She gives me a peck and then call my sister to inform my result.

She asks me about my classfication which I am not that proud of. She is upper class honours graduate unlike me. I tell my mother I just graduate and becoming a tecaher is just a sideline for my future at the moment.

I am blessed. I bet my mum tells my aunties regarding this.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style