Friday, May 13, 2005

sentosa

Today , I meet Brandon at Harbour Front MRT at 2pm. Both of us want to check out the new bar, KM8 at Sentosa. We have lunch at coffee stalls before taking bus at the interchange. I think there are some orientation camps being held today because I see some leaders and flag bearers around. These remind us of the senior camp and orientation camp in 2001. We just laughed at the past when we recall the moments that time. We walk together with these bunch of groups toward Tanjong Rhu Beach. The place is very quiet and less people. Then we chill out at the bar for a while . I have Fruit punch while Brandon has Heinekein beer to cool him down. Apparently, the weather is really nasty today.

There are many babes tanning at the sun deck as well as the beach. Only one hunk is present with his voluptous girlfriend. I think this place will be my hang out place in the future because of serenity and lesser people. I myself am not proud of my gluttony bod. We chat for a while while enjoying the drink before taking a walk around 4pm when the sun is not that warm.

Then we walk to the Palawan beach and buy some drinks at 711 store. The beach here is full with youngsters and students. Then we decide to take a choo choo train as the weather is killing us somehow. While waiting, these young girls apparently are flirting with us indirectly. Hey, i am not paedophile. Then we stop at the siloso beach. The place is really changed alot since 2 years ago. But those memoirs still linger on my mind. I just miss those days. Days of being young with good friends.

The we walk from Mahalo beach to Siloso beach and it is not short walk. We stop by the siloso bar to ask for the rental of the volleyball court. I miss volleyball games. Not to brag but seems those young girls just swoon over us. It is ego trip.

Then we take a choo choo train and just wave at these girls during the journey.

Then we decide to go home since my mum calls me to go home to celebrate her birthday later.

It is really a nice trip with a good friend to chill out. I take bus 30 home and I am so regretful for my decision. I reach home by 8pm.

After that,my sister and her hubby come and fetch us and then go to second causeway to Johore Bahru. We have a large sumptous seafood dinner at JB. i remembered we( JJC ) used to celebrate Kien's birthday at this restaurant. I kiss my mum on the cheek there. i get attention but who cares, i am sucker for such attention. I just feel good when people look at me.

The whole dinner cost RM137.60. It is super cheap . Crabs,Fish, Prawns, Chicken, Squids, vegetables, and Tom Yam Soup.

Then we are about to go home, we are stopped by the restaurant boss who know my sister's hubby as he and my sister always frequent to his restaurant for any speacial occasion. He introduced everyone of us . Then my mum say that i am the elder brother of my sister which astonish the boss. He compliment me for looking young. I am damn flattered actually. I believe that it is not my dressing style. My mum says that I am still student and living off my parents' money. I just roll eyes.

Basic secret to stay and look young - Drink Green Tea, Do yoga or exercise, Laugh hard and Sleep well.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style