Sunday, May 01, 2005

relaxing

It is labour day. I am trying ahrd to be more positive because I have severe headache which stop me to do revision. I meet Sam again later at Delta pool for a tan. I am late, as usual or maybe he is always early for any meeting. Once I reach there, it is getting cloudy and there is no presence of sun at all. Hence , my intention to get a golden tan is gone. We just have a leisure swim .

We take a train to Tiong bahru SC to have our dinner. We have Chicken Curry Meal at KFC and hang out awhile there as it is raining. Then we take train to Buona Vista and then take a cab to Sam's house at Holland Road as he wants to join me later and he wants to put his stuff at home. We chill out at his house for a while before taking a bus 7 to Orchard Road. It is still raining.

Our body still ache due to strenous exercise yesterday. My legs are just wobbly at times. we go to borders awhile to read some book and listen to music. Then we walk to the cineleisure since we stay long enough at Borders.

Then lincoln call me and ask me to meet outside borders but Sam and I already cross the road . He also cross the road but I just cannot see where he is. Then while crossing, I call him where he is now and he says that he is crossing the road and coincidently I also cross the road. I get weird as we do the same action. I ask him and turns around. There, he is just beside me when we chat through the phone. It is such a close promixity. We all laugh because it is comical to chat through conversation while he is just beside me while crossing the road. How drama!

Then we go to Zara boutique as he wants to buy some vest for his working. I bump into my good friend, Kern. It has been a long time I have not met her. We have so much things to catch up. She together with her friend, lin join us to hang out together since she also knows sam and lincoln as well. We go to coffee club . We have so much things to chat and have a laugh together. I am amazed with he knowing almost everyone's star sign including me. Her friend is also nice and friendly person too. I feel happy with them around.

Nothing can be happier than having a good friends together and have fun.

We talk about the roles of close friends and one's partner and its importance. Especially when one enter into the relationship. Or we prefer to choose to live in friendship hemisphere. I afraid of relationship because people around have their relationship that eventually does not work out will only result in misery and tears for both parties. If people want to go into relationships not knowing where they are heading towards, it is bound to be a journey that they regret embarking upon. It is not easy to build a relationship

Friends are important and we should maintain ties with them, going out for a cup of coffee to hang out or just plain meeting. Stick with your friends because they will stick with you thick and thin and can provide you the emotional support your partner cannot. However, one should not forget his/her commitment to the partner at the same time. Imagine how you would feel if the partner tells you that you are below his/her friends? Hence, we should dismiss the misconception that maintaining a friendship is more important than a relationship because it will last longer, partners can come and go; Somehow, what Sam says that there are issues or subjects we cannot share and tell to our partner but we feel at ease to tell our secrets to our close friend. It is because we want to maintain the clean image and have a good impression of us to our partner for long and we do not want to hurt their pride and feelings for our mistakes or dark secrets .

I don't believe in becoming and staying good friends after break-up. Things are not the same when the end of relationship ends with hurt, disappointment and incompatibility, let alone being a good friend. It is just ridiculous. A friend and a good friend has two different meaning. But of course, I despise those in the relationship tend to neglect their friends totally . The law of nature does not work that way. Enough said!

After that, Sam goes back home while Lincoln and the two girls try to find the place for karaoke session. I am not a keen fan of karaoke plus I does not bring much cash along with me. I already promise Derek to go clubbing with him plus today entry to karaoke will be exhorbitantly high due to holidays.They skip the idea and go in their own ways.

I take bus to meet Derek and have a blast with my good friend again.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style