Saturday, May 14, 2005

party

Today I meet lincoln at 4pm for shopping spree. I am not that keen to go out on Saturday actually. We just walk around before going to Far East Plaza to have out late lunch at Puncak restaurant. The food we order are not that appetizing but at least I get attention, all thanks to the auntie.

Me: I think I need a green chilli pickles for my Claypot Noodles.
Lincoln: I think you must look around for it ( But I already go to the counter before I can hear what he )
Me: Auntie, I want the green chilli
Auntie: It is on the table.
Me: Dun have leh ( but leave as she looks bery busy)
Auntie: Handsome, that table have green chilli.
[ All the people look at me ]
Me: Oh ok..thank you ah.
Lincoln: See I told you just now.
Me : I dunno what.

Pardon the singlish.

Lincoln buys himself a pair of earring which really do not suit him at all. Then we shop at Louis Vutton boutique and Gucci Boutique at Paragon to check out the latest items. I am not really into all these branded items unless I am working and earns more than $3K. Seeing these womean of all age, browsing and buying the handbags do make me wonder their status in the society.

Then we go inside and window-shop inside. Then we stop at the Cineleisure Foodcourt for coffee while he waiting for Razi to come and I wait for Derek to call me for clubbing session. It is raining heavily and I am early.

Then at 12am, we go clubbing. The most depressing part about going to club is to feel lonely despite being in the crowd. I get my ample attention from the crowd but does it make me feel achieved and fulfilled. Think not. Trying ahrd to superficial and look good at times. It is time consuming and tiring. I am practically over.

Plus, I want to say that there's a ground on which racism within clubbing culture can be found. However, I must tell you that I do not confuse "personal preference" with "racism." They are related, while they are separate. Hence, as clubbing culture harbors superficiality that comes from looks, loosely speaking, the talk of "preference" and "racism" pretty much go in the realm of superficiality in urban culture too. Reality bites.

How much I truly yearns for friendship, or deeply companionship. It would not work well somehow, I just celebrate the good music and the attendance of beautiful crowd.

I cannot condemned such superficaility as I can be one of the plastic doll around. What bore me is that people ask me the same question :" Are you local ?"

Does that important ? If yes, I don't tell these people seriously.

How they approach me is also a factor on how I might respond.If they carry themself well and spark an interest then I am sure they will make a friend or an acquaintance somewhere along the way. The world is how it is.

Barbie Girl By Aqua

I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

ake me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees
Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again,
hit the town, fool around, let's go party
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours"







raining badly......

gop clubbing with derek......

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style