Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Nothing

Don my pink cap and a white singlet, I am going to tan at Yio Chu Kang. Meeting people whom I do not wish to in the pool is a social plasticity. Thanks goodness, I have cap to conceal my face, despite its colour which is very captivating to the people there.

Then I take a train down to Chinatown to meet Lincoln. We are going to pay the rest of amount of money to Tour Agency.The total cost for 5Days/6nights is $375. That includes Finair airways and Asia Hotel accomodation. Then we change the Singapore currency to baht. The rate is actually $100 = 2405Baht. When I see him who cannot make decision regarding the rate exchange. I bargain for more. And we get it: $100 for 2410 Baht. How thrilling!

Then I have dinner nearby while settling for the money and also itineanry for the whole bangkok trip. I am quite excited despite getting a result tommorow. I put that worry on hold and enjoy the trip.

I just need a short getaway from Singapore and people here. I am mentally drained and the need to recharge my energy and re-focus my life is necessary. I don't want my life to be so gloomy due to the bleakness of future.

While discussing, Lincoln receives a call from his friend and during the conversation, he looks pissed. He just cut the conversation short and is angry with his friend for saying such bad statements.

His friends tells him that one of the guy he knows commit suicide, just after a trip from bangkok. He assumes that the suicide got to do with the trip. He warns Lincoln that he hope Lincoln won't be the third one who do the same after the trip. It is too much for a harmless joke. But somehow, we know we have to be careful somehow during the trip although the advise does not put in good words.

Then we take a train home.While chattin, we se the real metrosexual on the train.

The guy with nice, highlighted hairstyle, manicured fingernails, porcelain face, Louis Vutton suitcase, a branded shoes, well-creased, nicely fitted business shirt and good look. A very polished gentleman from head to toe. Perfect except one thing he posses. A less-than-perfect girlfriend. I wonder. The girl is quite plump actually but I am not against him choosing such girlfriend.

I think he is just boosting his ego.Or I m just making assumption.Bad Karma.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style