Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Last Days

Today , I don black tee and army berms and go to school at 7am. I have my breakfast first before doing a last reading up when Kailing comes over and joins me. Then we both do some reading again and apparently, I know I cannot absorb much information now and I am worry actually. Then we walk to the Hall E ,and just wait for the time ticking away.

The paper is tough actually to me. My mind just go blank for 15 minutes. The guy beside me keeps scribbling away doe snot help soothe my nervous mind. I just do what I can do and hope for the best. With or without confidence, I hope I can make it for this time.

Then, Kailing and I take a bus 179 to bus interchange. We talk about issue on body ordour. She poses a question to me how to tell your good friend that he/she has a body ordour. Well, I myself cannot manage to answer such question. It can be dilemma to tell your good friend about this without hurting his/her pride or feeling .But then,what can be worse in the world then having to be near somebody with really offensive body odour.

I remembered when I jogged on the treadmill at california when this plump guy come to use the treadmill beside me. In few minutes, I get a certain strong stench beside me and worse, it makes me gag. Being polite, I just stop my running and change places. I also remembered that I have a friend who have a keen sense of smell. He bluntly told me that i smelled horrible , similar to the solied clothes being hanged overnight and still wear it. I got offended actually but then at least I am aware of it and then It would not cause any embarrasssment later then. Reality can be hurting but if it does good to us, why not accept it as a lesson and be open-minded instead of being angry with a friend.

My answer is : Do you change your clothes , something smell odd suddenly ? < learn from experience.>

Then we walk around the Taka SC while waiting for Hungyong to come. Then I suggest to have a cheap meal at Lucky plaza . Hungyong and Kailing have a carrot cake while I have fried rice. Kailing orders French Fries while Hung Yong buys Otah Otah for each of us. I do not bring much cash tonight actually. Then we go to Island Cafe at CK Tangs to hang out there. The place has a nice and quiet ambience actually. We order fruit juice ( mine is water melon while they have honeydew ) . We have fun teasing each other and I have never had such fun and joy with good friends for so long despite being tired and lack of sleep. Laughter really does wonder to me. I have seen Kailing's lighter side now .

We discuss about her encounter with someone who can see her actions, her expression and her through his mind. It really amaze me and hung yong actually. Plus her ambition to set up event planning company. I suggest a name : ZenUs Bleu . Then after continuous refill of plain water and stay for long time there, we go to city hall to meet Hung Yong friends.

While HungYong meets his friends, we both window-shop at gift shop. Then we meet them at foodcourt . It is Zhongren, juliana and matthew. I even someone I know in the foodcourt. I feel inferior when people ask me the same question: Where are you working now? My aspect of life is always delayed with time,unlike my peers.

Maybe If you feel inferior to certain people, it is because of your own beliefs. How I react to situations is my personal choice. It is my decision, and mine alone, to determine the importance I give to any situation. Inferiorty comes in due to uncertainties in future.It is hard but somehow I need to swallow my pride and just respond with smile. I need to continue with life.

Then Hui Hui and Bee lan come at last. i really miss them. hui hui looks great with re-bonded hair and Bee lan looks great with that smashing attire. We have dinner here but I just have Mee Siam. While waiting for HungYong to finish chatting with his friends, Kailing teaches me how to chat free using bluetooth. I am truly amazed by the technology which i believe I abuse the benefit . That's thrilling.

Then the couple left, while Kailing left too. The rest of us go to pacific coffee bean cafe to chill out. I have americano which is a treat by Hungyong. I feel bad actually, but I just have no enough cash. Despite the teasing and fun again, The conversation alway make set thinking about future. Death and marriage is the main issue . Apparently these two issue I really hate to discuss. Worse, they even notice my loss of weight. I look more haggard and skinnier. I guess the depression, stress, failures and disappointments are the factors that cause turmoils to my eating habits which cause loss of weights. But then, I still have to put sunshine to myself and others. I feel worried and sad inside.

Then we left around 11pm. I take train home and manage to catch American Idol at star channel. Suddenly, I lost drive to live. Damn!

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style