Friday, May 20, 2005

hang out

I keep wasting my time everyday.

I go gym for a while to have a short workout, then meet Sam at City Hall after his training at Suntec City. We sit somewhere so that he can enjoy his bread which he bought at breadtalk for his lunch. We bump into Alistair there too. We walk around while waiting for Lincoln at City Hall control station after his work.

After that, he brings us to NAFA graduation show near Bencoolen Street. I am quite impressed with students' works ( visual communication ) but Sam does not know how to appreciate such works. Then after 'sight-seeing', we have our dinner nearby. We order Chicken Murtabak, Mee Goreng and Mutton soup and we three share the food ala buffet. We have fun laughing and joking in the middle of the foodstall. We stay there for so long.

We walk to paradiz centre with intention of playing pool but almost every places are fully booked. We just walk to Plaza Singapura and chill out at Pablum cafe. Again, we order strawberry waffles and Brownies with vaniila ice-cream. Sam tells us about his love relationship and we are the first to know about it.

The topic of relationship. Something I am not good at giving advice and opinion.

Then, Derek wants to meet us after his gym hence, we wait awhile for him at the cafe. But somehow, he seems to be very late and we stay in the cafe for so long. Hence we just leave and go to Plaza Singapura. I meet Kent with his bunch of friend at Pablum cafe too.

Then, Derek comes with whole black attire but what embarrasses Lincoln and probably me is his yoga pants . It is like wearing a sarong skirt , worse with black tank top. He sure get a lot of diverted attention from public. This does not give a good impression to Sam. I already tell him not to dress such dressing even though he is yoga fanatic. We are living in society, not own world. Lincoln leave early to meet his friend while we three walk to Kopi Tiam.

It is hard to be a middle man when the conversation is made. Any conversation made between Sam and I is unknown to Derek and Derek seems so eager to know what are we talking about. Sometimes, he gives wrong ideas which can cause misunderstandings. Silence is Golden rule is still applicable. Then I decide to go home since I am facing an awkward situations. I know Sam cannot click with Derek, unlike with Lincoln.

Derek suggest to take bus 7 with Samuel and then take taxi home. I am not that keen to take bus 7 when I have 174 bus to go home. But somehow, I have to give in as a friend. Along the way, Derek conversation with Samuel cause misunderstanding and leave me hurt with his racist remarks.

"I am racist" , said him.

I am already liberal and open-minded person and I know racist issues or soever jokes are somehow inevitable. No that I am being discriminated against but to have friends who are racist, I find it disturbing and unacceptable. I think they are so narrow-minded and imperfect. He is very blunt with his words which can hurt other people. What's the point of learning yoga when one himself has no right mentality . The objective of Yoga is to study of the Self with a sense of reflection and introspection so that the spiritual traveler may understand the conditions of his / her mind. Hence,yoga enables us to manifest positive change in our lives through non-judgmental awareness or “mindfulness” and the development of the compassionate mind.

Having one or few bad experiences with someone of different skin colour , one is blindly, often without any behind-laying reason, resenting or judging someone.I won't succumbed to such immature mentality.Should I just ignore and forgive him for lacking of broader perspective in life since he is young. I don't think so. Time to educate him and accept the facts that I don't accept racist as friends. What is more important beyond the skin colour, is the heart .

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style