Sunday, May 01, 2005

Fitness first

Sam messages me through msn asking me to go gym with him. I am surpised that he ask me to go with him because he does not join any club at all. He is inviting me to Fitness First gym which he just join. Well, I accept his invitation actually. We meet at China Square at 2pm. Then we walk to the new buidling at Georgia Street . We take fifth floor to the gym. I am so astonished by the pool which overlooks the whole city landscape. The place is cool.

When I enter the place, It seems that everyone is wearing the same tee, which I thought today there is some corporation or organization is having workout day. I am told by Sam that the members can get the tee for the workout. It is one of the exclusive benefits . We change into gym attire and do some cardio for while. I see Leonard teaching bodyjam in the studio. Then we loiter around the cafe first while waiting for the class.

It is Sam's first time to attend bodypump, but for me, I always attend such class at california gym. I help him to take the weights and tell him that it will be very tough class. We both stand behind and do our best to finish the class. Apparently, Sam gets attention from the instructor, Maverick. He seems like to pick on Sam always. From the class, the girls here are much better than those in California gym. Then, we continue to do bodybalance. I am not sure about doing that cass because I am wearing shorts. There will be certain pose or position that I need to bend and that causes embarrassment to me because people from behind can see my white underwears and the shape of my private parts protruding . Hence, there are some positions I just stand there like an idiot. Somehow, Sam and I cannot do certain same positions . The girls are even checking us out, especially these two babes.

After that, we change into swimming attire and proceed to the pool. Apparently, we are the only guys who wear swimming trunks while the rest of the guys wear shorts to the pool. Sam says that we are comfortable in our own skin. True enough, we are the only one who are good looking and have bods. We both get a lot of attention in the gym and pool. Of course, Sam is much better looking guy than me. These babes also join to the pool. Apparently, they are flirting with us. Also, there is times that we are swimming across the pool and these girls purposely cross the path and cause us to disrupt our swim. I just stop and smile at them.

After a while, we just end our swim because we are very hungry. I do not like the idea of going to the changing in trunks, hence i clad myself with towel across my waist and other across my shoulder. I am not impressed with the shower room, steam room and sauna . It is quite small actually. I change faster than Sam, hence I go to the front counter and exchange my lock card to my NRIC. The girl says that, we both get a lot of attention in the gym. Somehow, I feel so honoured that we get attention constantly. That's hot.

After that, we go to Don Pie's cafe as Sam loves the pie very much. We have a quarter pie each and share the drinks. It is quite nice and large serving but quite expensive. Then we walk to Burger King restaurant to have another round of dinner. We even have free chicken tenders and cheesestick beside the meals. We don't even finish up the foods. I am already full with just a whopper burger plus I am not that feeling well . We stay awhile before going to HMV by train. We are just bumminga round the shopping center.

Then we go to the club after that since he has not been to one for so long. Yes, Sam inviites a lot of attention in the club because he is very good looking guy. Poeple just approach him to know him and ask for his number. Sometimes, it can be very inferior to go out with good looking poeple while you are just a plain jack/jane.We cannot deny there is the presence of superficial nature of today' society. Hence people like me need to strive harder for physical perfection - more appealing, attractive and more succesful. Good looks and Sucess are mutually inclusive. Sam am not that bothered much about the unnecessary attention he receive. He projects a self-assurance that shows he has always been accustomed to attention and favourable treatment

However, there is nothing wrong to be merely average, ordinary, plain. Beauty is easy to recognize and hard to define. We know how it feels to be judged for our appearance alone. Terrible.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style