Sunday, April 03, 2005

Spend time with Sam

I woke up late again or rather I sleep back again when my watch shows 9am.

Then I woke up at 12pm, have my lunch and then travel to NTU to do some revision. I manage to print some notes until I got call from Sam whether I am free to meet up later to hang out. Apparently, I am not conditioned yet to study on weekend, unlike last semester, I have someone who will study together with me. I quickly go home and change and meet him at Buona Vista.

I suggest to hang out at Essential Brew Cafe there. I order lemon, pineapple freeze while he orders hot latte tea since it is raining outside. There are these two beautiful girls doing some revision at cafe. They must be very rich to study in such environment.

We have a great time, talking and chatting anything under the sun.Once, the the sun comes out, we make a move and walk around the Holland Village before we take a bus 105 to Orchard Road. While walking to the bus-stop, we talk about our future and hard to plan our future especially in Singapore and when the the world is like time-bomb. Anyway, how much stringent life we have in Singapore, we are blessed with peace and harmony here.

We go and eat at Puncak food stall at Far East plaza because it is cheap. I have a roasted chicken noodles while he orders chicken noodles with soy sauce and beef soup. He really eats alot. He does not bother much about gaining weight and how he looks.

People just call him out for some party or gathering because he is a good-looking chap. It is not a great feeling to be just flower vase in the house.He realises that having too much aquaintances can be very tiring.He still feels lonely at the end of the day. I beg to differ that networking is essential but sometimes we can not please everyone too.

We walk around, till he suggest to check out the Fitness first center. Both of us are welcomed by the guy named Winston. He gives us the orientation around the Fitness first center. Apparently, I talk most of the time while Samuel just keeps quiet. Anyway, my questions are mostly silly one. I impress with the CD collection and the pantry. Plus the changing room is very chic, remind me of the one at Planet Fitness. Then I am surpised to see Leonard there too. He is the instructor for BodyJam,BodyPump and Body combat. It have been a long time to see him and he looks fitter and more haggard. It must be life! It is quite expensive rate to be a member there.

Then Samuel and I walk and walk and walk from Orchard Road to Somerset to Plaza Singapura to City hall. At last, we stop at Raffles City plaza. Then Samuel has his dinner at Soup Restaurant at basement level at raffles city. I do not have enough money to have my dinner there actually.

After that, we walk to bus stop at Capitol and take 7 to go home. Once I reach home, I straightaway go to bed. I must have walked so long.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style