Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sad

I go to school to do my revision for about 4 hours. I just waste time attending lectures online. Then I go back home, change and go to town to meet Derek. I do not why I decide to go town and have dinner with him while I have mine at home. I just need company at the moment.

Derek praises me that I am getting toned especially my arms. I am not tha schocked actually because I went for a tan . Having tanned body will increase metabolism and also give illusion from the far that the body has some definitions. I am such a dumb vain pot. Then he has his vegetarian dinner at cineleisure. He bumps into two lady from yoga class. They are very beautiful and in good shape despite their age. It must be power of yoga. There are so many familiar people at foodcourt.

Then we walk to HMV around first before going to Borders. There are so many cheap cookbooks there. We spend some times enjoy reading the books before going back home. Derek is nice enough to accompany me to take bus home with me.

He knows I am miserable and sad, then. There are ups and downs in life, but feeling down during exam period is no a good idea. Worse, it is my character to keep emotions and certain issues to myself. Anyway, Some people like Lily, Sam and Kailing do perk up my life by being concerned. I am damn touched. I realise that I do not live in this world alone. Maybe like kailing say, the journey may be long but the boat we builld are stronger and help us to sail through the sea of life better and longer. She can relate how i feel at the moment beside Guziel B because we are in the same boat.

The problem, she is a girl and I am a guy. the responsibilities of a guy in Singapore are higher and heavier. i cannot afford to lose much time now. I am reaching 30 and still not successful. Where are my dreams and goal I set ?

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style