Monday, April 25, 2005

monday

Today, Nothing much to but revision on this chapter I really hate. I go to Gek Poh Vill CC to use the study room and study and this time almost whole day.

I go back home and have a dinner. After that I play with my cat. During that time. I got a nasty bump on my forehead after a knock on the sharp edge of the pillar near the kitchen.I just get a instant headache. It starts to get swollen and i show it to my mum. My mum is damn shocked to see a large bump and immediately ask me to put warm pressure on my forehead to reduce swelling. I thought I must put cold pressure but then my head is very heavy and I know my mum knows best.

The swelling does subside a while but then I still ahve to continue doing my revision. I go back to school to study. I buy some snacks again from Old Chang Kee along the way. I did some revision when Gary comes towards me. I am surpised to see him here again , just like me. Gary is the first guy I know and talk to in NTU. He is one of the freshmen in Zuwa group during the Student Union Orientation Camp. What shocks me that I am indian from him as he has an indian friend who looks like me. *roll eyes*

We both discuss about M463 and he tells me that in turbomachinery, we does not need to memorise formulae but just contruct the diagram which I do not bother much. I heed his advice and start revising. I finish my revision at 3am and start to walk home again. This time, it is not a pleasant journey home because I feel not well suddenly and this worries me.

I go home and take expired flu tablets and panadol before going back home.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style