Tuesday, April 26, 2005

M463

Today, I am preparing the unknown battle with certain knowledges but not confident of winning it.

I go to Gek Poh ville CC to use their study room to do last minute revision. I wait for this auntie to finish talking on phone for 15 minutes and she just says sorry as easy as ABC.She does not know the importance of time for me at this moments. I just give her a catty look and proceed up. I just did only 1hr of revision and go back home. Talking about a quickies.

The more I revise, the more questions I ask and these lead to more doubts and then more stress because more questions are unanswerable.I do my best actually. I have my lunch at home and get ready to go school. Today, I wear Zara shirt with a pink cap. I go out and seek attention again. I reach school early, therefore have another quickies of revision at Canteen B before going to Hall L. My heart is pumping hard whenever the time keeps running.

I walk to hall L, bump into Kailing and Eileen at the entrance. I even see that bitch in pink.How coincident! The paper is really really tough.Luckily Gary told me to study velocity diagrams yesterday. I spent half hour flipping the paper and canceling the things I suppose to write down. I am not that confident at all. I really hate fluid engineering. I want to graduate. It is really two and half hours of mental torture. It drains my energy and kills my brain cells in minutes.

After that, I quickly rush out and take a bus 179 at canteen A. I bump into someone whom I am not keen to have a conversation - my ex neighbour in hall 12. He also takes same paper as mine and this is the only paper he takes but he is working outside. He tells me that no matter how well prepared one study for this paper, the questions can never be similar to the tutorials and ten years series.

I buys some snack at Old Chang Kee stall and take a train to Somerset to att5end Hatha Fusion Yoga, with the hope to destress my mind and body. Apparently. it is not. It is so pressurizing when you realise that you have a stiff muscle and cannot do most of the postures during the session. Plus, Mazie notices me and shouts - you in green singlet, must try , no matter what, go and try out. It is ok if you cannot do but try. I am perspiring like hell and she asks me to do those sorts of posture which deems impossible for me. I just love seeing ehr doing those posture but when i look at myself in the mirror - I look like a doll with dysfunctional limbs. Very ugly sight

Then i continue my cardio - body combat after that. The class is damn crowded and I cannot even do any high jumps or kicks. I sweat it out like nobody business despite feeling a little uncomfortable suddenly. I skipped the warm down and go for a shower to cool down my warm body. Then I made a mistake by going to steamroom , with intention of burning the love handles.

Once I go home, I feel feverish. plus the aircon in the bus make me feel more sick and I am down with flu and cold. From this moment, I am sick. I should not go to gym and work it out, but instead go home and catch up with my sleep. Bad moves. I keep sneezing and sneezing during the journay. I look and feel bad alright.

I sleep early today and skip those snacks and food my mum bought from outside. No appetitie.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style