Tuesday, April 05, 2005

important Days

Sorry everyone that I hardly update because I have exam blues.

January
1st Jan: New Year
2nd Jan: MY BIRTHDAY
12th Jan: School Reopen
18th Jan: Herwan's Wedding
22nd/23rd Jan: Chinese New year                  
February
3rd Feb: Bee Lan's birthday
14th Feb: Valentines Day
March
1st - 7thth Mar: recess break
7th Mar: Surf & Sweat
9th Mar: Heng yong's Birthday
April
13th May: Mum's Birthday
20th - 25th May:bangkok trip
May
2nd June: Vesak Day Holiday
5th June: Singapore idol audition
6th June: Interview by screenBox
7th June Result 's out
13th June: Samuel's Birthday
14th June:Subject Registration
16th June:Kien Birthday
25th June: MN's birthday
June
3rd July: rehearsal st Suntec
10th July: Actual Event at Suntec
12th - 17th: UOC camp
26th July:School reopen
28th july: Flag Day
29th July-30th July: Hermes NTUSU fair
July
2nd Aug: Lily's Bday
9th Aug: National Day
19th July: Union Day
September
12th Sep-19th Sep:Recess Week
6th sep: Kailing Birthday
11th sep:M403 quiz
9th sep: Denyse Hall bash at Newsroom Bar
November
2nd Nov: Gp09
3rd Nov: M443
6th Nov: M144
9th Nov: M463
11th Nov: Deepavali
12tn Nov: M494
13th Nov: M362
14th Nov: Hari Raya Puasa
17th Nov: M464
23rd Nov: FYP presentation
30th: Submission of FYP report (bound)
December
5th Dec: My sister's marriage
25th Dec: Christmas / Edmund bday

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style