Friday, April 15, 2005

GP

I am meeting old friend to accompany him to see doctor. As a friend, he needs so much support for he is afraid he may contract with terminal illness. Yes, it is sound serious but talking about death issues, it is not a laughing matter. His friend comes and joins us after lunch. I can see fear in his eyes but he tries hard to conceal that. After settling with his private doctor, we end up watching movie Sahara at Suntec City.

I love adventures, horror and sci-fi movies. Sahara reminds me of Indiana Jones movie. Then we have dinner at carrefour cafe.

Today, I really waste time walking around with them but I cannot leave him in lurch as I don't want him to rely on himself alone to get out of the situation; I am who love and care about him may help him break away and give him much emotional support when he is down at the expense of my time. This involves understanding, patience, affection, and encouragement just to make him feel better. But is it worth ?

Letting my friend know that I care and is willing to listen may be the best help I can offer.I won't force the issue, but allow him to confide in me at his own pace. I should keep my mind open too and really listen to what he tells me.I should never blame him for what's happening or underestimate his fear of potential danger. Instead, focus on supporting your friend' s right to make her own choices. I should be petty and make a big fuss.

Perhaps I do need emotional support too but I just cannot find anyone I can trust . I do not like to be laughed at. because I am man. Ego thinking but i follow conservative nature system. Sighs.Maybe, I am just like a candle who brighten other people's life but get myself burned.


You've Got a Friend
Carole King


When you're down and troubled
and you need a helping hand
and nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there
to brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name,
and you know whereever I am
I'll come running, oh yeah baby
to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
all you have to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend.

If the sky above you
should turn dark and full of clouds
and that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
and soon I will be knocking upon your door.
You just call out my name and you know where ever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
all you got to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?
People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you.
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but don't you let them.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, don't you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you've got to do is call.
Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend.
You've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
You've got a friend.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style