Thursday, March 17, 2005

Waste Time

I am getting lazier and lazier when it comes to going to school. I really feel that I do not have any motivation to improve my life to better. Derek call me to meet up since he is on MC. We meet up at Jurong Point for lunch. As usual, he makes me waiting for 1/2 hour.

Luckily, I borrow some magazines and stuff myself with Old Chang Kee finger foods. I am getting pissed off whle waiting for him. When he arrives, i just try to relax. We have our lunch at Banquet restaurant. I order my usual favourite Yong Tau Foo.

Then we proceed to Sembawang Music Store , as he wants to browse some CD. Again, I need to wait for him to finish up trying out the CDs he want to listen. I am not that keen in buying CDs because I do not have any cash also. Before that, we check out Liberty Supermarket. He manage to get CD for $9.90.

Then, we go up to the 4th level for sweet dessert. Then Derek ask me to go to his place as he needs to burn CD he just bought into his MP3 player. I am like going 'huh' at his face. He promises me he takes 10 minutes only. I, again give myself a chance to believe him. I wait and wait for him ... until half hour later, I sms him how much time he needs and he reply that he is coming down now. I wait and wait again for another 15 minutes and this is too much. He is not staying in 1000th storeys which need much time for a lift to decelerate .I decide to leave and not giving a chance to myself to be a fool and him to make me wait for me. He needs to be considerate, my time is much precious as him and letting him do all the stuff while I am waiting for him , doing nothing. Ridiculous! Unfruitful !

I promise myself that, I wont wait for anyone, without a really good valid reason, for more than 15 minutes.

I guess no point, being a good guy, but still being played out by people for name of friendship. I feel disgusted at this kind of excuse. I guess, i shall return back as a mean boy and never let anyone step my head .

I go to DFS S.C to meet Tee's friend to collect the bag for him. Then I go to YMCA for a rest before going to Cali Gym for my cardio session. I miss the Bodycombat because I go for the visit someone at Sophia Road. Gosh, I really wish to have an apartment of own. It is very beautiful apartment with zen touch. I am so envious.

On the way home, I bump into a friend from cali and take a same bus home. At least, I have a company at this late time.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style