Saturday, March 26, 2005

Saturday alone

I am alone today. I am so lazy to cook breakfast for dinner. I continue playing SIMS game on my N-gage. Then I open my MSN and strike a conversation with guziel b and decide to meet up again after a long cold war.

I am just too lazy to go gym nowadays.I decide to drop by at Heeren and realise that there is a preview of Cleo 50 Eligible Bachelors. I am not sure how degrading or pride to go topless in the public and people just ogle at them like some cheap meats.I am not envious and bitter that I am not be able to join such events. I feel it is so uneccesary to take off your tops to get attention or votes. It does not validate the eligibility of the bachelor.This is not male pageant, but the contest of becoming eligible bachelor who manage to capture female attention with brains and style.

Anyway, I have a super late lunch at Cuppage centre and continue playing my game while waiting just to kill time. I meet him outside Heeren and then walk to Cineleisure Foodcourt for a drink. We have a long and heart conversation with each other. Catching up with each other for long time.

Emotion.Uncertainty.Future.Present.Love.Setbacks.Disappointment.reciprocation.friendship

Then, we take a bus to Raffles City to watch the fashion show by Shanghai designers. I am not that impressed with their contemporary design. Simply cannot understand why garbage bag and cheap white clothes are involved. Plus the catwalk songs just gone wrong. Models are prancing like whores on the stage and the male designers seems to wiggle a lot like soem kind of cheap pimp. How hilarious! I only like the last segment which reminds me the show of 2046: Cheongsam and retro chic clothes. Sunny come and join us.

Then, Guziel B persuade me to follow them to Changi airport and Dominic is driving us there. Since, I have no plan yet, hence I just follow them. But we stop at Farrer Park to collect important documents from his friend before setting off to Airport. At last, I am not the one who drive.

We have dinner at Burger King and check out the flight attendants whom sunny claims that the standard drops tremendously. They talk about the career of fligh attendants. There is not future ,in some way , after one get sick of flying and quit after that. Finding job will be difficult job unless one wants to be recruited as customer service managament. There is not technical skills involved for the career. I realise that too. What one can do after quitting the job being flih attendant?

Then we travel to Marina Square to watch movie.On the way there, we start to have a topic about ghosts. According to sunny, the basement level of carpark in fullerton hotel is haunted. The place was used to be mortuary during japanese occupation. There is also a haunted toilet at basement level of Marina square car park. NUS is also involved. I am surpised that Sunny knows the story happened at Boon Lay and rectify that the story is true then.

When we reach at the movie counter. They decide to skip watching Miss Congeniality 2 which only starts at 12.30am and now it is only 10.30pm. They decide to watch Hitch which I am not interested in, actually. I tell them to watch without me. I am more interested in wtaching Eye 10 since Derek just smses me that the show is damn scary. But they are not that keen to watch horror. After some classic moments with Guziel B's bimbotic antic, they decide to drop the idea of watching TV but to chill out somewhere near Boat quay while I am going to meet Derek for clubbing session.

The night is different, friendly and fun with them actually. I am just being myself, not being plastic or trying hard to impress. Hence, I feels good. Somehow that does not last long later.

I have a great time clubbing with Derek tonight.Music, Fun and Attention are present. Fun with good friends , the moral of the day story. I just cannot stop putting on my smile. At last. I found it again. Mine again.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style