Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Need serious update

I need serious update for my blogging.

I go to Prime Supermarket to buy some grocery and buy myself a $2 breakfast meal.I suppose to go to school to study after the tutorial but I decide to study at home first. Somehow, TV is the major distraction when one studys at home.

Then I go to Mcdonald nearby to do my revision but when time' clicks away, noise becomes the other distraction. I am quite worry about tommorow revision because I do not want to waste other chance to flunk in this subject. I need to clear this tough module. I am getting paranoid suddenly.

I go home but my mum is still not at home. I fry egg and have my dinner before I continue revising. My mind becomes plateau and I start to surf internet till 10pm .I tell my mum that I need to take a nap before continue my revision.

Somehow, before revision, I watch Charmed at star channel. The show is getting more bitchier and bimbotic. Plain crappy but I like somehow. This time, the episode is about the demon stealing the human's guardian angel to gain power. The demon manages to get Paige's guardian angel which cause him to be so powerful hence want to steal other two sisters' guardian angels to be sumpreme.

This time, Leo becomes a different person after possessing new power to heal dead . Yes, Piper and Phoebe are killed by that demon and leo brings them back to life. And they are becoming so bitchy after death experience.

Then i start to revise unseteady flow part and I am getting worried because I am still not fully understand the parts. Worse, my concentration starts to shift when HBO screen Lord of Rings III : The return of the King. And the show runs in 3 hours. Yes , It ends at 5.15am. It has been two years I watch this show with Guziel on New Year's Eve. I just love the movie.

Courage is our friend
Quote by the princess when the troops see the enormous evil troops attacking the Gourdon.Impressive.I ask my mum to wake me up at 6.30 am to continue my revision.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style