Saturday, March 12, 2005

IT fair

I feel damn terrible, and pissed off. I hate being student. I need to work and have income. I do not manage to persuade my mum to give me money to buy creative DiVi Cam . I hate it.

I meet Derek at Lakeside MRT station at 2.30pm to go to IT fair at Suntec City . Apparently, waiting for people for more than 15 minutes will give me a rage and anger and I can be very nasty. Worse, Derek come after 30 minutes. I do not wait for a guy for half hour , i can understand if girl is being late because she needs to dress up and make up to look good but not for guys.

Guys are late because they are purposely take their time to take their butts off to be on time.

I am so irritated with him even though he gives a valid reason that his camp officer calls him to settle some matters as he is on off today. No matter what, I hate waiting and lateness. My whole day will be ruined and I don't look good. And when i don't look good, the world seems to look bad.

We have lunch at Subway. I order Tuna 6inch Sandwich while Derek order cold-cut 6inch sandwich. Subway meals are healthier and filling. I also love meals at delifrance. Somehow I prefer there because it is much classy than subway restaurant.

We walk to Suntec Exhibition for thr IT fair. We straightaway proceed to two booths only - Apple and Creative. I try to convince myself that DiVicam is lousy, so as to console myself.True enough, Derek say that the image being captured is blur. I am quite disappointed actually. Anyway, i am just browsing and checking out the things again. Derek wants to buy the speaker which is quite powerful and the price is like only $59. But these speakers stocks come only tommorrow.

I begin to accept Creative Micro MP3 player capability even though I am hardcore fan of iPod. Even derek convinces me about how better Creative Micro is as he himself has one. Then we walk to Starhub booth and decide to play Xbox game. We both like small kids trying to compete each other in the midst of crowd. I guess we are too engrossed to becoming a winner.

Sandia approachs me suddenly at Suntec City, and I am pleasantly surpised to see Jimmy too. They have a roadshow there .They sure make my day at that moment. I miss meeting Vanessa and Ming Wei that day. And Felecia too.

Then we take a bus to California Gym. I go for my Body Combat class while Derek goes for hip hop class. I am impressed with him for doing the steps rights during the class. I bump into Francis, my ex-hall mate in Hall 14. He is already married last year and i feel like a old man who achieve nothing. I feel so inadequate suddenly but nice to bump into him since 2003 .

I go for serious training session with Tee and I feel good. I already promise Lily and Lincoln that I will get a killer bod soon. Of course, i cannot deny that I need a lot of hard work and discipline. I must make lily proud of me.

Tee and I go and meet brandon and Ernie outside HMV. Later I met up with Derek for supper before going to club with him. Nice to hang out with Derek somehow even though he is like only 23 years old. I feel so old.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style