Friday, March 18, 2005

Emotional baggage

Along this journey, I accumulate a lot of emotional baggage, which rob me of my happiness and weigh down my soul as I travel.

Do you find yourself weighed down by breakup baggage? We can find it interesting that so many of us have had relationships that lasted just a few months but took years to get over. It's important to learn to release the bad feelings and move on. Hard to move on soemtimes when it comes to heart matters. Everyone tends to forget to use their brains when they keep in touch with their heart all the times. Maybe heart is the one who bring the blood flow to the brain.

I have so many bags stuffed with anger. I refused to speak to some friends until they come and apologize but don't get me wrong that I am total egoistic bastard but sometimes, one needs to understand that not all can take rude personal insults hurl at others. i guess I need to swallow my pride and start chatting with those people.

Things happen for a reason - good or bad. There are so many issues in life. I need to let go some of them and learn from them. Many times I find that if i carry all that baggage with me, I'd just ahve a harder time emotionally. So that load have to go. I just need time crucial to look within myself.

Why I still not graduate? Why I do not have any inner peace? Why I still not hvaing killer bod? Why I am failure my responsibility as a brother, friend, son and to society? Gosh, i feel like I have no value of existence. I suppose to be optimistic right.

If something goes wrong, is it always someone's else fault? I keep blaming others for my silly mistake and anyone can relate to that . I know it is wrong but is is like short-term lift-me-up that I have someone to share the mistake with.

And especially those who carries the heaviest baggage with grudges with me, you really cannot reach your truest potentiial and feel comfortable doing so until you clean out and clear those messy issues with me that have been hanging over you like thundercloud. I am very forgiving person. *smile*

Hence I need to believe in myself. I do not need to bring up the past. life's so short. let's forget anything that make me unhappy before and live for today. Get on with the new.

Essentials that are neccesary to succeed on life's journey: a deep sense of faith that all things are possible, a belief in oneself, a strong work ethic, and ability to pass on knowledge to thers oonce it happens.

When we're packing our bags on this journey, make them light - only allow room for new ideas, positive energy and optimistic attitude. When we lighten our load and trust God to show us the way, our journey can't helped but be the very best it can. God willing!

Amen.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style