Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Damn

10am!!!

I am late for my M463 quiz. I woke up and thinking of a solution so that I can get to do the quiz again. I start to calm down and make a decision to get medical certificate ( MC ) from neighbourhood clinic as it is a criteria to allow me to take quiz again.

I go to XXXXXX ( the name of clinic is to be protected ) clinic again because Terence know the doctor and I am introduced to him before during my industrial attachment . There are times during that 6 month period that I do not wish to come to work due to the demanding boss , increasing workload and ridiculous projects beyond my work scope. I need to get some medical certificate to get away from that hell for short time.

Anyway, the clinic is just nearby.

I walk towards there and am welcomed by the lady at the counter. She still recognizes me. How sweet of her. It is my turn for consultation and I lie to the doctor that I have diarrhea and I went to toilet three time this morning. How much my acting is very convincing, his acting is no better than mine. He touch gentlely on my stomach and say that I have mild food poisoning. Voila! Both our acting skills are so convincing as doctor-patient scene. He knows that I just want the MC today. I get what I wants and he gets what he wants - touching me ... I am joking.. more income from desperate people like me.

I pay $26 for that piece of paper.

11pm shows on my clock. Time to do grocery shopping. I go to Prime supermarket to buy some neceesities and UNO card that cost only $2. I cook Bali Chicken Curry and Acar. It is really a tough job to cook actually.

My mum returns and starts nagging at the mess around me. Everything I do seems to be the topic of her nagging. Worse, I put wrong ingredient into the blender and she tells me that it will taste worse and cause wastage because none of us will eat it. Of course, I am a bit disappointed if my cooking is not being appreaciated. Hey, she is more expertise in cooking and i am just amatuer. Hence I just discontinue and just eat my chicken curry.

Then I go for BodyBalance class since I am late for BodyCombat. Bodybalance is simpler version of Yoga. I just need to warm up my body before having a serious workout with Tee later.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style