Friday, March 11, 2005

Beelan And Creative

I go for 2 hour M454 lecture but do not manage to concentrate on what the lecturer trying to tell. I am so sleepy and tired . I need coffee but my body cannot accept coffee because I end up getting more sleepy rather than fully awake. I have weird body system. I should have bring my ibook in lecture.

Kailing is sweet enough to mark attendance for me even though I am present. This girl is damn sincere and true friend for everyone who knows her. Then I go back home, change and then meet Bee Lan at Orchard Road. She suddenly decides to change venue to Suntec City because She wants to attend IT show there. I meet her earlier at Topshop ( my favourite boutique) and have a dunch/linner ( lunch cum dinner ) at the foodcourt.

She passes me the tee shirt and bag which i ask her to buy during her bangkok trip. She is sweet enough to help me to buy . She has a bochup taste in selecting tee unlike Hui Hui but she has a good taste in choosing the bag. I like the bag so much, not because it is green. I feel young when I carry it.

We have proper chat regarding the future, career and surpisingly it comes from someone whom I think of as a blur queen. Time flies so fast and we are not getting younger. How much I try not to think of futre but it keeps haunting at every occasion.

We walk around the IT fair. Bee Lan manages to buy wireless mouse and USB port . We walk over to Creative booth as she wants to check out the mp3 player which is bought by Hui Hui recently. It is because it is cheap and lighter. And idiotproof. We both like some curious IT-idiot , touching and trying everything in front of us, as these things are really amazing and fascinating.

Hui Hui joins us later and just simply walk around before we part our ways.

I go to cali gym for serious and long cardio work out. I manage to catch Chase startting Linda Loe and UTT. I just so envious of Utt for being so beautiful and carries that hairstyle so well, I just want to be like him but I am trying hard to be someone else. Utt is like alter ego of mine but God is fair, he is short in height.

I am all wet in perspiration, just like coming out of the pool in my gym attire. Sexy and oozes the masculine smell. This will turn on some female species with tantalizing scent , not that fatty's horrid smell. I remembered I did some X-trainer and I cannot help sniffing in the air for that familiar stench and I turn beside me and saw this plump guy, panting damn hard while doing the x-trainer. I cannot take it but to change the location. No offence but I just need clear air for proper work out.

I attend William's bodycombat class for 1 hour and have a wonderful fat-burning day today.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style