Sunday, February 20, 2005

Blading

Today I woke damn early just to make a long trip to East Coast Park. I decide to take train there,stop at Bedok and then take a bus 196 from there. It will be my first time to wear spectacle and take a long trip to east. Anyway, i am not that conscious unlike previous years. I guess, when I age, I tend to be more pratical and wiser.

Once I reach the Marine Parade,It take time to search for the underpass because the place seems to be revamped into new housing estate.It has been a long time for me to come here by bus. Then I wait for them to come down. I realise I am EARLY. Then Hui Hui come , follow by Bee Lan who apparently take taxi here ebcause she oveslept just now and lastly Brandon. It is quite true about people saying that the nearer the destination, the later you come.

We have breakfast first and I introduce Brandon to Bee Lan who virtually cannot recall who brandon is. She is truly the reigning blur queen. Then we have so much fun talking about favourite person while having breakfast. Then we walk to nearby kiosk to try out roller blading. It is our virgin activity. But Brandon decides not to try roller blading but do some cycling.




Before roller-blading



I always have phobia of rollerblading that I may fall down badly. It is weird actually at first to roller blad but somehow I manage to pick up the skill fast. I do not that I have hidden talent in roller blading. But for the girls, with the help of Brandon, they also manage to try roller blading but as being amatuer. I also try out slowly and steadily. Of course I admire those people roller blading so swift and steady. But for us, we really look clumsy.

Brandon says: In rollerblading, we must learn to fall down and stand by own and that is how we learn to rollerbalding.

It is relevant somehow even in reality. Once fell down, learn to stand up strong and up. Back to the rollerblading, we go to some place where less pedesatrian to try out the level two. Somehow I got the fun of rollerblading and so do teh girls.But brandon does not even go cycling although he rent the bicycle. He apparently guide Hui Hui and also Bee lan to roller blade better.1 hour seems so short actually when we manage to get hold of roller blading.




Candid Shot done by Brandon


When we return, they are keen to take up the course provided by the kiosk. But it will be held in east coast parkw hich i think I am not that keen to take up one. While resting, there are so many posers blading in ECP. I guess it is a trend to be poser in ECP

Prequisite of poser.
Girls: Good figure, must wear cap and pony, tan with ipod and sunglass. Bikini clad and hot pants.
Guys: Nice bods, topless, carry haversack, shades and ipod.




Another Candid shots


Then we walk towards the new eating place near Bedok Jetty.The weather is quite warm actually yet we brave ouselves walking there. Once we reach tehre, we have sugarcane and ice kachang to cool down. Actually I am not in the mood to eat especially when the food I usually choose either spicy or hot stuff. I just order drink again while the three of them indulge in their food they order.

Then we walk back to the underpass which is believed to be spooky one. From there, we parted our own way but brandon will be follow me to book launch together with lily. We take bus 36 and the journey is quite fast actually. During the journey, Brandon and I have so much thing to say anything under the sun. I am quite surpised for people like him to be very informative and intelligent. Well, i am not surepised that why he take law course.

We wait for lily and introduce my pal to her. Then we walk to Le Meridien Hotel ,garden ballroom to attend the book launch. We are welcome by so many people dress in suit. How formal the launch is because brandon and I are not in right attire to attend the launch.

We are supposed to group in 5 and start introducing ourselves. Give me a break for such ice-breaking session. It is so lame activity for grown-up like us to eb force to mingle around by grouping. Three of us just stand there until being approached by the memebers themselves.

The launch cum some talk has started and I am going to meet one millionaire who is also apparently the author of the book " How to change your life in 5 days" . I know it is self-improvement but I am sucker for such books actually.Then here is the arrival of the millionaire who does not look like one.brandon and Lily are not that impressed actually.

During the talk, I admit that i do learn something from this man actually especially the hand movement. We never utilize the left brain fully : only 5%. Brandon keeps laughing during the talk.

There will be second talk but we decide to skip it beause it is already 5pm and the ballroom is damn cold. We bump into Ming wei, anothe rbuddy of mine. He looks damn suave in suit. I am surpised to see him here also but the millionaire actually his boss.

I ask Brandon why he laugh throughout the talk. He tells me that he pinpoint so many mistakes made by the speaker and he question the integrity of the speaker too. Knowing him being so informative about general knowledge, I am not surpised about the mistakes made.

We walk around, deciding where to chill out a while.Hence we chill out at TCC at cineleisure.Lily is quite bored actually because only two of us strike a conversation. I just manage to meet up with Brandon and there is a lot of catching up to do. But actually most of conversations is based on religion, politic and movies which he does not stop amazing me with his vast information of certain areas of politic. He also talk about Ali G talk show whic he recommends me to watch.

Then after out tea break, we part in our own ways. I decide to go gym for soem cardio session before going back home.

A very long and fulfilled day actually




With Ming wei and Lily

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style