Monday, January 03, 2005

Start of school

I went to school after watching Debbie facelift. I promised to meet Kailing aat school before 2.30pm. I hated going to school actually because I am having bad hair day.Luckily, someone had invented a cap. The library 1 is very crowded as usual. I was lucky enough to get the computer from Kailing who is going for a lesson later at 2.30pm. She was telling me about her final year project which she manage to finish the draft. It is quite fast to clear the draft at this time or maybe I am just being slow to submit my draft. After she left, I go to register my subjects which apparently most of them ( the ones I had already planned earlier ) have no vacancy. Hence I need to print out the ideal timetable so that I can ask the request from teh MPE office to put me inside. There is a serious long queue at printing room and pluse there is jam at printers area which these people have no patience to wait for the release of lecture notes but to print on their own. Hence imagine one student prints about 20 pdf files ( Let's not talk about number of pages in each pdf file ) and other 20 students follow suit. It will waste my time waiting since I only print like one page ONLY. I give up and leave the library to canteen B for my super late lunch.

While waiting for bus and reading the Chronicle, I caught a glimpse of a person behind who look very familiar but it is just a short glance until the shuttle bus come. I look at him and he acknowlede me and say that he do not recognize me from the back. It is Ming Hui. Yes, I also cannot recognize him at all. His sense of dressing , and bag and his hair. yes, his wavy blonde hair remind me of some japanese teen hearthrob.I was quite shocked with his sudden new image. I think I shall do the same, making a drastic makeover before the school reopen. But I look fat.And I need to run.

I went to Yio Chu Kang stadium to run because it is always raining at western part of Singapore. I manage to reach there at 5.30pm and start to run round the tracks for 8 times after changing to running attire. I forget to eat my hydroxycut capsules. The sun start to come up and it ray of light shine against my skin. Hence, I decide to stop running at 8th round and proceed to pool for a quick swim. Then, I alight at Ang Mo Kio central to have my dinner at KFC restaurant. This girl at counter is nice enough to give me medium sized Sarsi drink as there is not stock of regular cups. I appreaciate her generosity but those drink add more empty calories to my diet and running just now is just an futile attempt to lose weight. Where is my disciplne? How to achieve my resolution if I keep tempted with such sinful food? After that, I doze off in the bus , all the way to Boon lay.

At home, I am planning to have birthday celebration this week which will be held on either at Gallery hotel or Somebody house. I even finish creating the invitation phamplet for the guests. However, I afraid that it will be a last minute preparation. Anyway, my mum ask me about my result. I know she is disappointed with me and I know I am disappointed with myself. Behind any failure,there are always a good reasons or excuses . I am 28 year old guy who achieve nothing. Such a useless bum! Time to wake up!

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style