Sunday, January 23, 2005

Simple Life

I meet Lincoln at Jurong East MRT station and he is late again.I hate lateness and these people apparently do not understand that I hate lateness.I give that pissed-off look at him but it is short-lived because I do not want the whole day sulking over small matter.

We alight at Lavender Mrt station to go to Army Market at Beach Road. before shopping, Lincoln has his Katong Laksa as his late lunch.Then we walk around to look for the things I want.

Lincoln is amazed at the wide variety of things sold there, but he is not that keen to buy any of those because he says that most of product being sold there were rejected goods such as bad printing, messy seam or wrong printing and so on . After quality control, these products were sent to the non-boutique like those at Beach Road to be sold at lower price.He only goes for originality. I just roll eyes.

Apparently, I just buy thing that capture my attention. I do not believe in brands or labels but more to comfort and variety.I believe one does not need to wear branded clothes as long as one knows how to carry the clothes they wear well. Imagine one is wearing original LV shirt but people doubt the authencity of the brand, it can insulting to the wearer.I love clothes, hence more clothes, more happiness. I bought three tops , one of them is for gabriel's birthday present.There are nice selection of shoes at reasonable price. Now I know where to buy nice shoes. Plus, I am eyeing on the Puma brown jacket cost about $59.

We take a bus to Bugis Junction.We stop at Pet shop first before going to POA boutique.In POA, there are so many beautiful clothes but the price are damn steep.We do some window-shopping at Muji, Converse and Levis Store.Lincoln manages to buy the bow-shaped jean with scout logo behind at FreshBox store.

Then we decide to visit E-DON shop at North Bridge Raod by bus, when we realise that the shop is closed and that is so early. We walk towards Capitol Building to have our dinner.In-between, I buy some green peanut sesame cake and squid and crab nuggets at Old Chang Kee store. The lady is very sweet and friendly to me.

I have Mee Goreng and Lincolne has Dry Kway teow at Sakura restaurant.

We take bus to Orchard Road and pay a visit to Prada at Paragon. It is my first time entering such boutique. Lincoln wants to buy Prada dog leash for his dog. I just roll eye. Why spend so much on dog leash where he can buy 20 dog leash at pet shop. Is it the brand of just me? People inside look so arrogant and have i-got-money-so-better-treat-me-like-royalty look. Gosh, the sale assistants serve them like some kind of high-class slave. Don't tell me about customer service;It is more like losing dignity to serve such proud people.

I just can not stand those who ask for discount in Prada Boutique.Redundant!

We change our attire at Mandarin Hotel after a light snack at Mcdonald cafe outside Scotts SC and meet up with Lincoln's friend for clubbing.Apparently,he somehow get threatened by our appeareance, for being attractive. Hence he does not introduce his friend to us in case we may steal his limelight. Yawns!These selfish people are to be tortured by 5 doses of Slurpy Drink at 711 store. Give them some brain freeze and die.I have fun. I meet Lee Roy, one of the models there.

Life being a socialite is not that beautiful as anyone who picture them as ones.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style