Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Nobody Knows

I woke up late as usual. This habit shall be changed to better one. Today I went to accompany my mum to Jurong East Polyclinic for her consistent ailment who irks her everyday: Constant Burping. I hate going to polyclinic because I always associate polyclinic with waste of time. Waste time waiting for registration, waste time waiting for consultation and waste time for medication collection. It is all just because of the cheap consultation fee. I am always been a good son, and today i feel ashamed of myself when I ask my mum for money again. I feel like a good-for-nothing. I know the reason why my mum do not want to give me $1K for my california gym membership and digital camera.She wants me to know that hard-earned money is not easy to obtain. I shall not be free-loader eventually.

After that, we go in separate way. I take bus 197 from Jurong East Interchange to Raffles Place. From there, I took mrt to Marina Bay. It is still early hence I take this route. It is my first time to alight from Marina Bay MRT station. The place is very windy and peaceful. I manage to watch the two kites flying in the sky. I feel like I am a kite: Despite being able to fly high and above freely, I am still bounded by the string . There are quite numbers of joggers there. LC reach later and inform me that will I be intereted in eating seafood despite having pork as one of serving. The answer is obvious NO. He bring up the issue regarding usage of utensil and plates/bowls when I did the cooking at AL's house. I was not aware and ignorant about it until my mum told me about it. Hence, I tell him that I will skip the steamboat buffet , hence he suggest having satay at Satay Club. I agree with the idea.

The satay club brings a lot of memories , especially relating to best friends. My good friends and I always came here to enjoy satay together. When I look around me, I recall the past,I usually find that it is the simplest things - not the great occasions - that in retrospect give off the greatest glow of happiness, such as laughter and fun. These things were free.Strangely, I could remember so much in detail that time. We order 5 sticks of chicken heart, 5 sticks of chicken meats, 5 sticks of beef meats and 5 sticks of muttons. The meats which we want to try but out of stock are ducks and ostrich. LC orders wanton mee while I order Sliced fish bee hoon. It is another first time to eat such healthy food. I just feel weird without any chilies in the food. Hence I took two dish of chili padi and add to the soup. Yes I know it will be going to be super hot one but I just love the thrill of having such hot stuff. We chat while digesting the food we order. We are like so full that we do not even finish the satay. Such a waste!

We suppose to meet Rachel in town but then LC feels like watching movie later. We take MRT to Somerset and check out the movie screening. The queue is very long but LC tell me the other way to buy tickets in fast and short way: Go near the acfe and buy the tickets at the counter where they sell popcorns and other refreshment. We are going to watch Nobody Knows. a Japanese movie. He said that the rating is very good by several critic, even Quetin tarantino.Truthfully, going for movie is not my liking beside karaoke. I seriously do not bother about wide screen and splendid sound surround system but I find it watching movie about spending 2 or more hours cramping oneself on the less spacious seat and silence is much appreciated. We walk around the cineleisure to pass time before proceeding to cinema at level 4. Now I know cinema 7,8 and 9 situated at level 4.

Nobody Knows movie is Totally D boring movie I have watched. It is about 4 kids being left by their irresponsible and selfsih mum who marry to someone at Osaka. Hence, she leave the eldest brother, Akira who is only 12 year old to take care of his three siblings. The japanese movies are always known for playing with your emotions with real life events( which is related to anyone ). It is touching and sad movie but somehow boring one for me. I do not shed tears. Even LC who is much more emotinal find it hard to shed any tears. Home run( local production directed by Jack Neo) is much better than Nobody Knows. If you are into arty-farty movie which star young kids, watch Nobody Knows. I am not peodophile, anyway although the japanese school uniform depicts sexiness.

It end at 12am and waiting for the last bus was the most stupid thing to do. We wasted 15 minutes, expecting the 174 or 190 bus to come. While waiting, I saw this manager who works at TCC cafe beside Papa Joe who apparently still recognise me. I just reply him with smile.Anyway, we decide to take taxi home.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style