Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy Birthday 28th

What a not good day to start my celebration. It was raining non-stop since morning. It made me feel lazy to call everyone and desperately asked anyone to celebrate my birthday with me. The word is DESPERATE. Luckily, Lily call me to go out and do some shopping with her on this cool day. I meet lily at Kinokuniya Bookstore and I was late as usual. Luckily for her, she have books to spend time waiting for me. Then We have late lunch and I am suggesting to have korean food at ZingDo/Breeks restaurant at 5th level. On the escalator, Lily give a peek on my cheek and present me with an extraordinary gift( as usual). I was shocked to accept tortoise as a birthday gift and that was some kind of special if I want to put this way.

Then I treated lily lunch hence I order a fish and chip meal and kimchi chicken rice ( I think so) for both of us. I enjoyed the Kimchi Chicken Rice as it was hot and spicy.We chatted a while while enjoying the meal. Lily talked about her working experience at Sentosa Countdown two days ago.I am also telling her about my birthday celebration. After meak, we went to Bodyshop and also Watson's shop as Lily wants to buy some stuff . Apparently, there are so many discounted items at Watson's Shop. One of the items that catches my eyes is the facial massager cost only $10. I am so into anti-ageing equipments and products. Then we braved our way to Wheelock Place , thanks to lily's pink umbrella. I could not find the place which Hall 14 investiture was used to hold there. I think it is a good place to hold the birthday celebration. After futile attempt, we went to Borders bookstore. I bump into Andy who apparently supposes to meet me tonight. Seriously I am like so thick-skinned to inform the people i know that today is my birthday. I am such desperado.

I meet some LJers at Borders.At least I meet these up close and personal. However, I am too shy to approach them and say to them that I read their daily journals. It sounds cheap rather. I bought myself this LookbookMen whose front cover model is Utt. I simply loves his hairstyle and at least I have some material to show to the hairdresser to cut the same way as Utt . I am just Utt wannabe and I am proud to admit it. Yes, I am shocked with Lily's complusive spending on books. She bought about 4 books in one shot and each of them is like quite thick. I always think reading is a waste of (past)time, and makes a contribution to obtain bad and even failed results in English. Yes, One mistake to enter Junior College with weak foundation in English and I was not interested in English subject at all. No point, dwelling on the past. Back to lily's spending on books, she choose those books which may somehow related to her living experience like love and social life. I just try to make more keen to invest time and money on book but I could not. I stick to magazines. I am telling her that one day she should write a book based on her life expereicne and that is where online journal/diary comes in useful. I am going to write a book about myself entitled: Painted faces. Just another dream to fulfil.I guess we're just made of dream.Nothing else matters as long as we believe that dreams are for real.

Then we went to Borders cafe.Lily excused herself to ladies while I had difficulty to choose drinks cheaper than $5. Then I saw this waitress with a cake with a candle heading forward to the main cafe. I am lookinga round and wondering who shares the same birthday as me. In one moment, she comes to my table and put in on the table, coincidently Lily is just in time when the cake arrives. The cake is brownies and the size is big. I am damn to maximum touched with lily's gesture to buy my favouritie items: Brownies with a candle. I am nearly moved to tears because I felt honoured. The moment is seriuosly priceless . Too bad I did not have digital camera to show the happiness in my face. Thanks Lily for everything. It has been my wish for years to have anyone or everyone in big group to present my favourite brownies with candles and sing a birthday song to me because I have not experience that before. Anyway I blew the candle after making wish that I would stay younger as ever. I know it is kind of narcisstic but hey that is my birthday wish. I have 3/4 of brownies which I still cannot finish it all. It is much sweeter and thicker than those at Indulge. It is still brownies and I simply love it. If you want me to like you, buy me brownies.

We saw Remy with three gorgoues girls, just outside the border cafe. We chatted a lot and the atmosphere has been similar to those at Sex And The City. Good friends are enjoying each other company at cafe while having teas., with addition of bitching session amongst one another and Others. It was beautiful but expensive. Then we walked to MRT to go home since Lily wants to watch Ocean Eleven.

Then while playing with my new pet, tortoise, I got a call from LC to apologise to me regarding on New Year Eve. I tell him that there is nothing for me to get angry for because no point being petty and demand everyone to bid what I say if other party just simply can not make it to enjoy the celebration together.My resolution is to be more nicer person. He ask me out to have birthday celebration in different ways. Since It was early and in the mood for another celebration, I drive to his apartment and wait awhile for him since he just back from his working shift. We go to Orchard Road and I park my car opposite Youth park. LC tells me that there is a private party organised by some high flier in Media Industry at IndoChine, according to ANYD and he is keen to check it out.I am not that keen actually to really be part of those people but we wait at Mcdonald cafe at Scotts plaza for while and enjoy the French Fries.At 12 am, there is not sight of people queueing for the party and then we decide to go to this pub named Happy Bar at Tanjong pagar. I am surpised that there is no cover charge tonight and that save me from paying both of us the entry charge. It is my virgin time and apparently it is very crowded with men. Seriously, the place is like a walking men fashion magazine. People dress up to nines and I could get the ideas of what to wear when school re-open. Chilling out with gays is really adventurous experience. There are so many people from Media and fashion industry. I just come and just to enjoy and dance all night long to the house music. It has been a while i stay away from clubbing scene. I managed to get birthday greeting accompanied with hugs from people I knew from fashion industry. Yes, I danced with LC together with these beautiful men on my birthday. LC dares me to do ridiculous and fun things with these people. Sorry that I disappoint him and maybe the readers. I am always acting aloof at times.

Then LC and I ahve supper at maxwell market before I send him back home. My only disappointment that I do not manage to celebrate my birthday with Bee Lan, Hui Hui and Hung Yong inspite I celebrate my birthday with three different people at different occasion. I thank everyone who did remember my birthday by sms or message through ICQ. I just hope my birthday wish come true because I am really a proscratinator of time and I should be more disciplined in achieveing my goals. I am grateful to God for giving me another chance to live longer to continue devoting to Him and living my life of own.

The league of my own.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style