Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Good Habit

Good habit needs to be instilled and continued. I have the habit of waking up late.

We are creatures of habit.
We have some good habits and some bad habits.
We are largely what we are because of the habits that we have.

Some of our habits have been developed carefully and  deliberately.
We have just drifted into others and adopted them without deliberation.

However, I force myself to wake up early as I promise to meet Kailing who will pass the M454 notes to me. I had my breakfast first. I meet Kailing outside CE office and we chat awhile before I leave the school to photocopy the notes at Nanyang Central. The auntie tells me that she can photocopy the whole set for only 10 minutes hence I reluctantly wait for her to do the task because I promise to meet Lincoln for shopping later. Anyway auntie is nice enough to complete it earlier than I expected and comment me that I look very tired upon seeing my tired eyes. How sweet of her! Smart to know I have not enough sleep.

I go back home and change and take my gym bag and take MRT to Orchard. I wait for Lincoln outside Pacific Plaza as he is at pet shop at Far East plaza. He asks me whether I want to share cost in buying the dis-entanglement lotion for fur for my cat and he needs it for his dog. Well, My cat is not going to attend any cat show plus the cat is going to leave me next month for new house hence spending a bomb on her is out of my priority. We have lunch at Cahaya restaurant at Far East S.C. I order oyster sauce chicken rice but it is not deemed unfit for consumption. Terrible. Lincoln orders his favourite dish, Laksa.

I meet two girls from my former JC. Scandalous.

We walk around Far East S.c and manage to buy two jeans , Not Levis but some unknown brand. I do not believe I de-grade myself to cheap jeans. Levis was apparently my all time favourite but I guess I have to try new variety.But still nothing can beat Levis Jeans. They are so authentic stuffs.

After that, we went to CK Tangs for window shopping when Lincoln meets his uncle by chance and they talk like nobody business.Hence I just do my own window-shopping.Then we go the level 1 to check out the M.A.C counter.Yes,we had fun asking for enquiries( silly ones) for certain types of make-up which male models usually purchased or used. Christopher Lee use their product.The lady is polite and friendly to answer our question. And I get myself free makeover.The lady help me to apply concealer and loose powder and voila, a smooth, flawless complexion under the magic of these product. I do not look like soem drag queen because no one can tell that i put on loose powder under naked eyes.Of course , people tend to look at us in some un believable manner.

Hence, putting on cosmetic does not undermine my masculinity, rather do what it takes to look my best.Apparently, we are selling ourselves no matter what business we're in. Nothing wrong with looking good and being a confident man. But of course, don't go until extreme like putting mascara or pink lipstick. Basic cosmetic like concealer, bronzing powder, loose powder and of course lip balm are sufficient.

Then we walk to Heeren to do some shopping. Fortunately, Lincoln manages to get his top at RE- shop.I even buy myself a green top at ID shop cost only $11.70 (after 70% off ). Good deal since it is a good brand.Then we walk back to Takashimaya to check out shoes/ bag at Bally. Apparently, the bag I like cost $1000++ and the shoes cost $600++. I do not that I have expensive taste. Lincoln suggests to go to Gucci boutique. I am not such a fan of these labels until I got a career and earn thousand then I will start to make visit to these boutique. I cannot deny that their product are gorgoues and lasting.

Then we walk to Cineleisure for our dinner at KFC restaurant. We have 8 treasure meal.We are like Paris-Nicole ( simple life 2 ) duo who enjoy fun and thrills we create. It will be called Complex life.Lame idea though.

Then we part after that. I suppose to meet Gabriel for weight-training session at Cali. But going to gym at peak hour is really like sardines squeezing in one can. It is super crowded and weight-training session seems to be in rush and short.We did chest and left early because Gabriel is so pissed off with his friend which I think is so redundant. I need a serious work-out because I am like a walking lard.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style