Saturday, January 22, 2005

Discovery

Today I decide to follow my parent to Johore Bahru. I go to Boon Lay to fetch my grandparents, but then my favourite grandauntie says that let my grandparent take her car but her daughter to follow me since my handphone does not have roaming service. I am not sure whether I am excited to drive to Johore Bahru even though it is my first time. There will be three cars to enter johore: Me, and my other grand uncles. I am in between as I follow one of my uncles and the car behind me just to assure my safety.

We enter second causeway and it is not much of traffic there but we spend quite on toll fee(less RM10 but two toll booths). Not only the road is rough and bumpy, the drivers there are like speedy gonzales with no traffic rules. It is quite normal and smooth ride despite my initial fear of driving in JB.It can be quite confusing to go to certain area without guide because Johore bahru is quite a big city.

First stop will be a visit to my other grandauntie's kampun house. She just bought the land of 1 lot and a house.I love rustic and peaceful kampung lifetsyle.It is like a chalet for them to have gathering away from Singapore. We have kampung lontong. My grandmum took some otah leaves.Me and Linda ( my cousin ) get to tour around with my auntie's sons.

Second stops will be several visits to many long relative, their house is much bigger because they bought hectare of land. And most of them are Singaporean.I heard from them it is cheap to buy land here and even build a house of own.

third stop will be a visit to medicine man at some kampung area and there is not parking area, hence two of use need toc ram into small area to aprk the car. We spend quite some times at his house. My mum need to ask for his consultation regarding her constant burping problem but is told that he is not expert in that field as he is more expertise in diabetes. He just recommend her to drink GAMAT water.

GAMAT is actually rare species of sea cucumbers. According to Prof. Dr. Ridwan Hashim of National University of Malaysia (UKM), one of the leading scientist in sea cucumber research stated that, sea cucumbers contain cell growth factor. The factor would stimulate new cell regeneration and at the fastest rate it is so efficient in treating wounds. Internal bleeding such as gastric and peptide ulcer could also be treated for it to cure.

Testimonials from his wifes by the clients such as maintaining youthful appearance and also improving the acne-prone complexion due to high contents of vitamin E.Help to cure diabetes and also high blood pressure. The only problem is its fishy smell.My mum ask me to smell the water she bought from them. It smells like filthy drain water. I get nauseated upon smelling it.

I go and observe the man (sort of) healing my grandmum's leg. Diabetics often have circulatory problems that can cause blood to pool in their lower extremities. If one suffer from diabetes,he/she should inspect the feet daily for reddened areas, blisters, abrasions, and lacerations, especially if one foot is no longer sensitive to stimulation. The incidence of gangrene of the feet, which can be caused by decreased blood flow and neurological disease resulting from diabetes, is 20 times higher in diabetics than in those without the disease. Since foot injuries can easily result when there is a lack of sensitivity in the feet. When i see my uncle's leg full with black spot, it is really gross site.

The man actually use certain flour with somethingh which I am not sure. Anyway, it is their healing secret, the rest is all depend on God's will.He doughing that flour all over my grandmun's leg for several minutes.After that, his wife takes that flour and then separates into two and search for something with help of candle's light. She says that there is two germs inside the flour.I am quite skeptical with this kind of traditional healing.

I go n observe the flour and it is true to see the germs or actually it looks like a worm with size of hair strand , wiggling inside the flour.It is really astonishing to see such discovery. These germs are actually the ones who keep eating the flesh of diabetics hence there is no wonder why diabetics foot are usually amputated to prevent the spread of the germs to whole body system. I learnt a lot from him, even though I am not diabetic and non-medical expert. It is better to stay prevented than being cured.

One more thing I learn that he usually select those vegetables with a lot of holes indicated that those have been feed by the worms instead of those fresh, full vegetables. According to him, those vegetables with many holes do not contain any harmful chemical unlike those fresh loooking vegetables because those worms will never touch or feed those vegetables with pesticide or harmful chemical sited on or inside the leaves. It is like we are feasting on the harmful chemical when we select those vegetables. It does make sense actually. Actually we are eating poison, and we do not realise about it.

Then, last stop will be my favourite grandauntie's house or villa at Gelang patah. the security is so strict. Her house is more like a high-class chalet with bigger space. We reach there late or else I will go for horse-riding session.




Johore chalet


After that, we all have a dinner nearby together and buy some local delicacies before going back to Singapore.I sent my grandparents back home and reached hom at 10pm.

I do not attend Gabriel birthday at Pasir Ris chalet today because my sister and her hubby will be using the car to go and stay at her in-laws.Sighs!

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style