Monday, January 10, 2005

A date with rachel

I do not go to school today because I wake up at 1.40pm. However I receive 3 missed calls and messages from Derek and Rachel. I go to town around 2pm by MRT. I bump into Andy, Kent's friend on mrt. We do have some conversation and now he work under bank I am not sure of. I stop at Clementi and take bus 7 to YMCA McDonalds. I have milo while reading the article I brought erlier for leisure reading for my gym blog. Anyway the new beef burger looks very appertizing but I am going to have dinner later with Rachel.I receive a call from NTU regarding my successful registration except general elective. I need to meet the subject coordinator for registration. I make a call to Peter from California Fitness Center regarding the membership at CFC. There will be promotion again this thursday.Hence , I have to go there on Thursday again to check the lowest deal he manage to get.

I walk to Raffles City for window-shopping session. Another waste of time activity.

I walk back to Capitol and take a bus 167 to Isetan Scotts. I notice this fabulous Adidas red and black jacket at Adidas Boutique at Pacific Plaza. I guess it must be very expensive.I kill time by window-shopping around Far East Plaza while waiting for arrival of Rachel. Apparently, window- shopping is very depressing activity for me because I get work-up when I see so many things or clothes I want to buy but just cannot. And I need a serious clothes makeover, despite my own makeover.I go CK Tangs to check out the sport shoes at Men's level. I see Steven Lim , eyebrow plucker ( which I guess, looking for some lady customer for eyebrow shaping ).Do not wish to comment much about him.

I meet Wyman, former JC classmate. I have to put with his disgusting antics. Turn off.
Wyman: Hey Esjay
Esjay: Hey, sorry I do not notice you, busy smsing.What you doing here?
Wyman: I'm going to buy some stuffs?
Esjay: You look bigger than before
Wyman: Yeah, I am big, everywhere big. My dick is also big.
Esjay roll eyes with disgusting look
Wyman: How's your gay partner, Aziz?
Esjay: HUH? HE IS MARRIED AND WE ARE NOT GAY PARTNER. DUH!
Wyman: Yeah lah, but never contact him.
Esjay: I did lah, he got one son now. I need to go now
Wyman: Ok, I am now at NUS
Esjay: I know, I have your namecard
Wyman: Why never contact?
Esjay: One day. Bye

What's wrong with him nowadays?

I meet Rachel outside KFC and then recommend her to have dinner at Esteller77. We both have chicken meal set cost about $5.50 and fried fish otak-otak. We have fun talking and laughing about people we know. Then after meal, she is giving a job , somehow a partnership with her: Account services. Apparently, I am more like under her and i do mind helping her and get money at the same time. It's freelance. She explain to me the corporate thingy and jobscope of Account Executive. Urchapter is actually advertising company, whose one of the major works is Yum Cha restaurant adverstiment. We discuss about the jupmstart of the job that has been delayed. I am quite excited about it but I wish to stay low-profile until we clinch one deal. now I need to search for list of the various portfolio to contact. Plus, I feel bad when Rachel pay for the meal despite I insist on paying.

We go shopping for a while around Far East Plaza. Then we walk to Pacific Plaza as Rachel wants to check out the boots there. Coincidently, I also want to check out the jacket. She loves the winter boots which cost $269 roughly. It is nice and thick but quite expensive. Similarly, the jacket is nice but it COSTs $169. Where can i get such amount to buy that jacket.Depressing. Bitch Fit. Then we made a visit to That CD shop. The salegirl is so nice and friendly . Plus sweet enough to let us try out quite a number of CD displays. rachel tells me that Blue Bat CD is Fabulous and it is true. I know I am sucker for jazz but this kind of lounge jazz: groovy yet relaxing for the type I am looking for. It cost $81.90. Gee! I do not know I have passion for expensive stuffs. I skip the idea of buying at the moment. We try out other CDs but nothing beats The Blue Bar CD. I manage to get High Society' jazzamor while Rachel gets herself Milano Fashion CDs.

Then we part our own way. I manage to get home aorund 11pm.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style