Saturday, January 08, 2005

Chill-out lounge

I am disturbed by the phonecall by Lincoln in the morning. He calls me just to tell me his experience with the dead maid just now.It is his second encounter to face dead bodies in the scene of crime. This Indonesian maid, which is coincidently is his supervisor's , literally tried to escape by tying several clothes to make a long rope from fifth storey to climb down. Apparently, the plan was foiled somehow, hence she fell to death. Luckily for him, the body was intact. No body parts flew all over. After that, he ask me what my plan is . I just can not think much after I just woke up. Mind's blank.

I receive a sms from lily if I am interested to her to go shopping later at Suntec. I do not mind since I need to buy shoes and bag for official school reopening on monday. I am late as usual because I am updating my playlist in the MP3 player. When i reach suntec exhibition hall 402, big blue plastic bag is given to me and I am not aware that it is NLB book sales. The place is crowded with parents and children. Children are everywhere, and they give me headaches.I manage to locate Lily who is busy digging the books on the gondola. Apparently, she manage to get the books she wants but still searching for her mother. Hence, I go and browse around, hopefully I manage to get some cookbook and self-motivation books. Mostly ,there are computer books and travel books. Apparenly, most of them were outdated. I manage to get 5 books after an hour of digging for books at various gondola. I even try to serach for some bodybuilding magazines and magazine section. 1 pack cost only $5.

Then lily manage to get 11 books and there is alot. Anyway, she loves reading, but not me. I am more into self-help book. Non-fiction. The five books I manage to get are:

1) Trends: Interior design
2) 50 ways to train your cat
3) Applying for job
4) How to find happiness
5) Adventure traveller guide
plus 10 magazine of interior design, hence total cost of $15 Only ( Each book cost $2 and I packet of magazines cost $5)

After that, I am so clumsy when carrying the magazine because it is damn heavy and bulky. Travelling from suntec city to city hall, and walk through the crowd is really torment. Then we took bus to California Center. I need to ask enquiries regarding the membership. lily is sweet enough to accompany me when we meet Peter. I see Brent outside CFC and he is like so fair and effeminate. What a drastic change after he becomes a model. Anyway there is not promotion anymore and what is being offered is too expensive. Where can I get such large amount of money. When I calculate it, It is considered cheap enough to get such rate since Peter is nice enough to help me get good deal. I feel so welcomed. I tell him that I will meet him on Monday to clinch the deal. After that, I decide to go home since it is raining heavily and I carry such bulky stuff; I guess I cancel my shopping plan.

I reach home at 6pm and feeling hungry. I am so pissed when I realise there is not cooked rice in the cooker. I cook the rice by myself and leave myself hungry. The only way is to take a nap. Then my mum wake me up to tell me that I can eat my dinner now. My mum cooked my favourite dish today:Soy and chilli Chicken ( i do not know how to interprete the name) .

I receive a call from derek asking me to watch movie at Jurong Point. We suppose to meet at 9pm but i went earlier to buy the ticket. We are watching Meet the Fockers movie.I spend my time window-shopping in Jurong Point until derek asks me to meet him at Sembawang music store. I buy Jazz CD: Jane Sieder for $20.90. Well, there is time when there is transition during the our life span, eventually my taste for music change from techno to trance to oldies to RnB and jazz. I tend to listen soothing and mushy music mostly. Derek buy some music for his yoga class.

The movie is so hilarious. Almost everyone in the theater was laughing at the funny antics. I guess it is worth spending for such movies. Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand are really a interesting couple in the show and i think they act quite good as fockers.Plus that dog and the Persian cat. Totally gross and disgustingly good.

Then we take a cab to Phoenix Road to meet Lincoln. We have our supper at nearby coffeshop before we walk up the long slope to his apartment. We chill out at Lincoln's apartment. We have fun surfing net, gossiping, bitching about our common friend, A, Listening to music and telling ghost stories.His dog, in spite very cute creature, can be very irritating at times. I am afraid of her. And her name is Princess and I am like...... speechless.I know what to buy for her birthday: Tiara crown.

Lincoln: The term friendship , according to A has different meaning. When you are useful during the moment, he will stick to you and be you friend but once, he find you no longer in use, he will dump you and find other useful friend.
Derek: That sounds like condom. Use it and after that, discard it away
Me: I was the used condom.
Everyone laughed

We chill out till 4am and then Derek and I go back home by cab. Nevertheless, At least it is nice to hang out with friends than to go clubbing on saturday. It will be quiet and simple affair. I go and sleep.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style